magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
You better hire lawyers for the upcoming lawsuit!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: it will be a harem game, and no NTR will be included. About girls, their content depends on their personality and story. The MC is meant to be good-looking and kind, so some will be attracted to him (plus some characters' professions will require them to have sex with him, e.g. whores). But there will always be some kind of story involved, and in most cases, the scenes should feel earned.

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
Best (only?!) v.01 description ever. Told me exactly what I was getting into with the great art... I'm sold. magicnuts I'll be keeping an eye out as this moves forward!

Reactions: magicnuts

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
:LOL: it will be a harem game, and no NTR will be included. About girls, their content depends on their personality and story. The MC is meant to be good-looking and kind, so some will be attracted to him (plus some characters' professions will require them to have sex with him, e.g. whores). But there will always be some kind of story involved, and in most cases, the scenes should feel earned.
Very nice.
Maybe we can help those prostitutes to earn their money without working the biz.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Taking away the lover of another person is still netori, which is one of the three ntr's :p
And since there will be unsatisfied houswives...
Okay, so let me be more specific: MC will be cuckolding other characters, but he will not be subjected to the act of cucking. The reason I included the NTR info in the description is that I assumed (perhaps falsely, I admit) that when most people wonder if a game has NTR content they mean whether the main character will be cucked by others.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes