Studioboi

Aug 20, 2020
Dude I still rather wait some more week or even months than to get a game with full of bugs, suck animations and so on. If you know the Warcraft 3 Refunded then you will understand. Also there are many other games you can play until the update comes out.
I understand what you mean but at the end of the day it's a sex game and comparing it to a worldwide game like Warcraft isn't really good comparison. Also I could just shut up and wait around month or two for a update to finally release then we'll all have to wait another 6-9 months for the next update.

Studioboi

Aug 20, 2020
actually originally on the websites they said they intended for updates to be bimonthly actually, but this was a while ago, and im not too bothered with the timings
Yeah I know about that but if they keep on expanding the timeframe for each deadline they'll never finish it lol. Like, come on man...an update shouldn't take 6-9 months to complete.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I absolutely love this game, but fuck me the progression is slow! I completely understand that such games like this takes time, especially superb quality like this game. Unfortunately, waiting 6 months for a update is just ridiculous. Magicnuts stated "We release an update every 3-4 months. The actual development period will vary depending on the story/quests". earning nearly €6,500 per month and still not achieving your own deadline is honestly beyond me. At this rate the time this game has finally finished I'll be in my 30s, pre ordering a PS6 and most likely given up on this game/creator. I know I might get some hate for this comment but come on...6 months!? Lol.
6,500 per month barely means anything if there are 3 or more people developing this game so in consequence, the devs doesn't consider this a primary job so that's understandable and since this update takes this long we can assume the update will be bigger than the previous updates or possibly something happens that slows down the progress.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I understand what you mean but at the end of the day it's a sex game and comparing it to a worldwide game like Warcraft isn't really good comparison. Also I could just shut up and wait around month or two for a update to finally release then we'll all have to wait another 6-9 months for the next update.
It's not only a simple sex game, it's a sex game made with dedication and effort and every game made like that is ten times better than most of the shitty worldwide games that the game companies make nowadays.

Studioboi

Aug 20, 2020
You quoted and bolded the part that says the development period isn't a hard 3—4 month deadline and still whined about it. And how do you know how much is left to finish the game to be able to know how old you'll be?
You quoted and bolded the part that says the development period isn't a hard 3—4 month deadline and still whined about it. And how do you know how much is left to finish the game to be able to know how old you'll be?
I didn't say it isn't hard at all. Actually I said I completely understand that such games like this takes time. But waiting 6 months for an update that's still not completed isn't a good sign is it. Also if you've played the game you'll know that the game is still in the beginning stages so waiting 6-9 months for a update and how much the story needs to unravel.. well good luck on that wait lol

Studioboi

Aug 20, 2020
It's not only a simple sex game, it's a sex game made with dedication and effort and every game made like that is ten times better than most of the shitty worldwide games that the game companies make nowadays.
6,500 per month barely means anything if there are 3 or more people developing this game so in consequence, the devs doesn't consider this a primary job so that's understandable and since this update takes this long we can assume the update will be bigger than the previous updates or possibly something happens that slows down the progress.
You're just assuming about the update being larger. I hope you're right but the dev hasn't stated that. And €6,500 is still a lot of money for saying it's their first game and again you're assuming it's 3 or more people developing this game.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Everything is explained to their patrons (and we all can read it too when people post here the weekly development notes) who are the only truly concerned people. This is an update that needs several new backgrounds and new characters, so it's taking more time than they initially estimated. They are 2 people (but only 1 artist) working on this game full time 7 days a week, so no matter how much money they are earning, speed is not going to increase magically. It's just how it is. If you don't believe it or you're not happy with that then don't support them but please try to be a little more patient and understanding with artistic works, especially 2D, handcrafted ones.

After all, the game is always released for free and moreover we're in a pirate forum, so I find it kind of rude coming here to say you think they are earning too much for what they are producing, or that the new update surely won't worth a 6 months wait without knowing yet how it looks, or even imply they are kind of slowering development to 'milk' their patrons. Nothing you say in that sense it's going to change anything, it can only bring hate and stress to the dev team, and I can tell they don't like this situation either, as any informed person should know that delivering updates after longer waits is usually counterproductive from a financial point of view.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Dude, its two people hand drawing everything and putting the game together, not to mention that you are getting entire storylines in an update. Patience.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
help post
anyone please help with the final version saves
anyone knows the variable to change the MC's name?

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
You're just assuming about the update being larger. I hope you're right but the dev hasn't stated that. And €6,500 is still a lot of money for saying it's their first game and again you're assuming it's 3 or more people developing this game.
The devs have stated the update being very large several times already. Iirc, they mentioned having 35k words in 0.4 and 20k in the update 0.5.

transporter 0F rock

Jul 3, 2021
Loving the artworks and reading from most reviews it sounds like an awesome game that keeps the players entertain and wanting more. I'm placing this on my must-try list but with so many great games currently out I can't afford to get addicted to another one yet. Appreciate the Dev skills and their hard work. Wishing them the best of luck.

Reactions: magicnuts

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
They also mentioned something along the lines of not expecting a bigger update just because it takes longer to make (lol?)
Well, it's obvious. If you need to create a completely new environment/background pic for a short scene, that scene will take more development time than a longer one where you can re-use a background you've already drawn for v0.1. In 0.4 there were a lot of scenes outside Myrtle's house, an environment which was already designed for v0.1 so it took less time to complete, but you can't take that as a messure for actual gameplay time

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
I've unfortunately been following several games where 1 update a year is a blessing so waiting 6 months or so for this game which has such beautiful art and good storyline is nothing for me. We waited quite a while for the last update too and it was bloody awesome, totally worth the wait. And if you've ever tried doing art you'd know that it takes time. Specially if you're trying to make it look and feel good. And lastly, this is a pirate site so the devs literally don't owe us shit lol. I'm glad we get the free update and I'm good with it.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes