Apr 3, 2019
I finished playing the latest update and this is a high quality game! Everything is very well polished and tested, but it’s obvious that this means long development cycles. So I can appreciate the work already put into this.

I can’t imagine how long it takes to create a single scene with that level of detail. I’m also curious how the storyline for each character will develop in the future. I also like the funny bits that are spread throughout the story.

This is a very ambitious endeavor and I wish the creators the best! :giggle:
Your game is good. Wishing you best of luck in next update :)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
what ug uys predictions for release date for new update!?
Other day I said the 26th but I don't think so now. Maybe the week after?

I don't know how likely bugs are as I don't poke around in the code after spotting potential spoilers before lol. Last time there was a bug that affected new players trying to multicraft but not existing ones who had already crafted so it might require a full playthrough by the dev to check for such things again, it might be a wait once it hits 100%.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No matter what it was at least magicnuts and his wife let us know the game development by putting up the progression board and show that it slowly fill up, much better than many Devs that didn't let us know about it and go full radio silence. They even guaranty this update will worth the wait so I'll be patience, I believe in them

Jerent

Mar 10, 2018
what ug uys predictions for release date for new update!?
My bet is still September 7th. With the last update it took about two weeks after the art was finished to release. The art was finished today.

I also wanted to point out that all the people who complain about the tracker really just need to look at the art progress bar as that is what drives the development time. If you want an easy estimate of how long it will take for the update to be completed just look at the number of art tasks and that is roughly the number of days it will take. At least that has been the pattern for the last two updates. This update had 213 art tasks. Assuming the 7th of September that would be 206 days, pretty close.

Reactions: babykeem

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Very good game,in my opinion Lana is the one with the best body, which is not so noticeable because of the rags she has , i think the princess is the most perverted and sick girl in the whole game, I have no evidence but no doubts.

Last edited:
Reactions: poodles
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes