WeaselX

May 31, 2018
OK, but being horny while you write an erotic scene doesn't make you a 'horny guy'. Especially if you're a girl, and that's all what she said when you talked about 'a bunch of horny guys'. She's a pro coder and a longtime supporter of Magicnuts, and that's why she helped them with that bug, period.
She stated she was neither a guy nor horny. I said she had to be one OR the other to be posting on this forum.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Of course there are pauses, but when you're re-reading and rewriting you're still in the moment, even more so because what you think you're correcting is making an even better story in your own mind. And yes, you usually you do start off with stream-of-consciousness writing. The story should flow out with minimal pauses. Editing, spell-checking, grammar, punctuation all come later - that's what proofreading is for.
Just noting that this is a matter of preference. Different writers use vastly different approaches here.

Besides, a lot of people write smut for other people whose fetishes they don't share, and get paid handsomely for it - so it can't be that bad despite not getting horny by it.

Honestly, I think you're extrapolating your own experience a bit too much. For all I know, Tlaero's experience could work in any number of other ways. Maybe she's the antithesis of Pygmalion. Or maybe she just likes to write powerful-yet-damaged women having somewhat realistic sex.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Obviously they're an attack helicopter.

But seriously, WeaselX, you keep digging that hole any deeper and you're going to end up needing a ladder to get out.

• Haha
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You literally cannot satisfy the people who think that shouting "work faster!" is an effective way to get what they want. They could put out an enormous update the size of 0.5 every day and they'd shout "Why can't they do it twice a day!? Scam!!! Cancel pledges to make lazy dev work harder!!"

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hm, decided to check game anyway, before the update, and it being second most liked 2dcg game on this site - i expected it to have more content, certainly more than just 4-5 hours of gameplay
i guess it's no point in waiting for update after all, the way things going maybe in 5 years it will be worth checking it out again, for another couple hours

Loady

Dec 28, 2018
hm, decided to check game anyway, before the update, and it being second most liked 2dcg game on this site - i expected it to have more content, certainly more than just 4-5 hours of gameplay
i guess it's no point in waiting for update after all, the way things going maybe in 5 years it will be worth checking it out again, for another couple hours
It's the top-rated game on the site: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/sort=rating

Regardless, you're looking at content produced from May 2020 - February 2021, less than a year. If you're disappointed in its length compared to games in development for several years by teams much larger than 2 people, that's on you. Especially when the largest update to date is literally days from release.

/e
In terms of raw like count, of course older games will have more likes and more content. SS has more likes but has been in development for over 5 years. If you check that thread, you'll find plenty of people complaining about the speed of updates there too.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
For someone who got 4-5 hours out of it, I'm wondering if you played it to completion at all. Or maybe you just blitzed through using the hint system without reading any of the text.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes