zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just finished the game and found out what happens. plues i have not done the old match makers scene because yes the glasses do help but nowing how she rally is kinda of putting lol.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Anyone has an estimate for the next udate?
Did some basic math. 71 days have passed since the last update and the progress bar is at 35%. That means that if the devs continue to build the game at the same speed, it's going to take a minimum of 203 days (6.67 months) to finish the game. After that they take some time to release the game, for whatever reasons. Last time it was around 8 days, and then it's released for the Patreon members. The free version gets released one day after that, so a total of 212 days which is nearly 7 months from now.

So don't expect anything until at least June- July.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
to finish the update.
Fixed that for you. I know what you mean, but there are idiots out there who think that a version 0.15.3B (final) is the finished product, and I don't want them to think it'll be finished in half a year just because they didn't get you were talking about the next update.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i mybe put what i said wrong. should have said finished this version of the game. i now that was probly not to me. but i always check up top for finished are complty tag lol.

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
great game , definelty has incest potential as an option for those into it and am guessing preggo in the future. overall amazing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i wonder who the mc's mother raelly is. the other thing is why did she leave him did the maze tell her too. did she know of his power's these are all good question's to ponder on. but the biggest question is sev sauid someone with his bloodline would have this power if i remmber right.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Interesting. I never really observed that, and cant say that I miss it too much. But, for those that do like it youre right, there is not much content like that (in this game or others that ive played)
Yeah, if i recall correctly, there's some close up kiss in the previous updates of WaL. One with Rose, two with Holly, and three or four with Myrtle. I love those scenes.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
well i wonder who the mc's mother raelly is. the other thing is why did she leave him did the maze tell her too. did she know of his power's these are all good question's to ponder on. but the biggest question is sev sauid someone with his bloodline would have this power if i remmber right.
No, you don't remember right. He didn't say nothing of the sort, just that someone from his bloodline will break the mansion's curse, and that was Lana - who threw MC's cum against the door

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am getting old and some times i forget things lol. well middle agr i should say. waiting to see more of this.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
You're confusing something. There's no relation between MC and any of the characters thus far, and it's very unlikely there will be, as the developers have said they're not interested in incest or including it in the game in any form.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who me are someone alse i was just wondering why his mother left him lol. 314 i put a post withh questions that was on my mind and thought mybe there would be a story behind it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You're confusing something. There's no relation between MC and any of the characters thus far, and it's very unlikely there will be, as the developers have said they're not interested in incest or including it in the game in any form.
Slight correction: They did mention interest in a scene of the MC and his "moms" as an epilogue thing. No blood relation there, but it's something.

Reactions: Tomasis

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
then if it's her son why did she want to sleep with him lol.
Look, I don't even know who you're talking about, since they all want to sleep with him. Also, the reason why his mother left him is pretty simple. She was unmarried, on her own and could barely take care of herself. I mean, I'm speculating, but that's usually the reason why people left children at the doorstep of a church (and still do).

Reactions: BegoneThrot

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
rhe old matchmaker woman. the one that i could not do her scene's because i know what she really look's like

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes