Viressa

May 24, 2018
Oh my god!
After all this time, I can't believe that I had sex and lost my virginity with my own mother!
Y'know, if I were writing this game, I'd have an older MILF waifu make an off-handed comment about how when she was younger she once had a baby that she had to leave at a church next door to a brothel on a rainy night, only at the end of her arc when you've done all the scenes with her. And the MC doesn't make the connection because no thoughts, head empty, want chicken nuggets.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
(...) when she was younger she once had a baby that she had to leave at a church next door to a brothel on a rainy night (...)
Oh! She left the baby at the church next door to a brothel!??
Pheeew! For a second there I thought she was my mother.
But, then I remembered that I was actually left at a brothel next door to a church, so she couldn't possibly be my mother. :WeSmart:
Man... talk about a close call, huh? Haha. :p

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i also fined it strange because her husban would not have let his son go like that you would think. like i said tho in 314 the question would be a good answer then we would really know but not the mc. plues her husband had those glasses made so i guess that was how she looked before now lol

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
well i also fined it strange because her husban would not have let his son go like that you would think. like i said tho in 314 the question would be a good answer then we would really know but not the mc. plues her husband had those glasses made so i guess that was how she looked before now lol
Does Celestia look the same to everybody with the glasses on? or is it different for each person that wears them?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the only thing we do know is who ever wears them see's her as a bombshell. but then you take them off and boom not a bombshell lol.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Does Celestia look the same to everybody with the glasses on? or is it different for each person that wears them?
Does Celestia look the same to everyone with the glasses off? Does everyone see the same blue sky, or is its blue something only you see?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Slight correction: They did mention interest in a scene of the MC and his "moms" as an epilogue thing. No blood relation there, but it's something.
Returning to receive the birthday present he missed...
Look, I don't even know who you're talking about, since they all want to sleep with him. Also, the reason why his mother left him is pretty simple. She was unmarried, on her own and could barely take care of herself. I mean, I'm speculating, but that's usually the reason why people left children at the doorstep of a church (and still do).
Or a "nunnery," apparently.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I really liked how things played out in 0.6...They are doing great job. Light hearted, curious, engaging. Everything looks like already planned when you look at the maps.

When mc picked up the glasses, a giggle is heard like there is a succubus inside. I hope there is a deeper story there like maybe you need to free her and she will take place of Celeste as her granddaughter or something because she just wants to avoid hell and want to live peacefully.

I am also curious how will the dryad's story play out.

But now Rose and later Gomira... Damn... Its hard to wait.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea the hot sexy ass orc who broke out after tasting your cum lol. she did hate human's now there is one she is hunting not to kill but for sex lol. can we just replace the matchmaker i have no problem with older wemon but she is just not one lol.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
yea the hot sexy ass orc who broke out after tasting your cum lol. she did hate human's now there is one she is hunting not to kill but for sex lol. can we just replace the matchmaker i have no problem with older wemon but she is just not one lol.
I think when he meet with Gomira, his pants will slip accidentally and she will recognize
Yeah, I like mature women too but Matchmaker is on another turn off level... ThaTs why I hope there is a twist there.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
It may be... But something like his pants slipping will be funny. Like with Holly.
And since she is a hard ass orc, mc may need to prove his capability.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes