SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's probably because it's more of an "intertwined kinetic novel" than an actual sandbox game. I associate sandbox games with grind until you meet the parameter, while this is more "here's five storylines at once, go pick which one you want to do first".

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's probably because it's more of an "intertwined kinetic novel" than an actual sandbox game. I associate sandbox games with grind until you meet the parameter, while this is more "here's five storylines at once, go pick which one you want to do first".
I'd call this one more of a sandbox game with the grinding taken out. Best of both worlds: You get to pick and choose what you do and what content you're most interested in first, while you also don't have to do fucking minigames or watch the same sex scenes over and over again to grind up a girl's stats so she'll let you do more. Really it's the latter that just completely kills a game's erotic value for me: After I've tab-skipped through a sex scene 12 times in a row just to unlock further content, I can never possibly get aroused to it again no matter how well it's drawn.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I'd call this one more of a sandbox game with the grinding taken out. Best of both worlds: You get to pick and choose what you do and what content you're most interested in first, while you also don't have to do fucking minigames or watch the same sex scenes over and over again to grind up a girl's stats so she'll let you do more. Really it's the latter that just completely kills a game's erotic value for me: After I've tab-skipped through a sex scene 12 times in a row just to unlock further content, I can never possibly get aroused to it again no matter how well it's drawn.
I agree.
The only might be repetitive part for this game is thinking mechanic but thats not grinding at all and it is humurous progression of the story which enriches the story.
Also proggressing one or two character story progression along with main story is great.
The sex scenes feels like actual results of relationships improving. For the past updates, you can really feel the love improving between mc and the girls.
Just one instance with Serena stuck out when she says she continuosly tried to be knocked up which is not appropriate for a princess but thats not mood killing. She easily gives the vibe of a princess that has much to learn to be a fair princess/queen and choose love over status.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Just one instance with Serena stuck out when she says she continuosly tried to be knocked up which is not appropriate for a princess but thats not mood killing. She easily gives the vibe of a princess that has much to learn to be a fair princess/queen and choose love over status.
We'll have to see how her character develops when we get the rest of her scenes, but if a girl you met two seconds ago offered you sexual favors in exchange for doing some task for her, would you assume she was a virgin?

And honestly, I find it *hilarious* that she refuses to let the MC go all the way because he's a peasant but also talks about how many nuts she's had busted inside her straight to his face. Absolute queen shit. Then again, I don't self-insert as the MC in these games.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
We'll have to see how her character develops when we get the rest of her scenes, but if a girl you met two seconds ago offered you sexual favors in exchange for doing some task for her, would you assume she was a virgin?

And honestly, I find it *hilarious* that she refuses to let the MC go all the way because he's a peasant but also talks about how many nuts she's had busted inside her straight to his face. Absolute queen shit. Then again, I don't self-insert as the MC in these games.
You got that right.
And besides, with an house emblem like that its no surprise she is a nutcracker.
It just doesnt add up with the princess vibe.
But as you said we need see how it develops... She definitaley is a promising character.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You are right. But the girls in this game are strong characters and not just damsels in distress or stupid side characters. Even more so than mc at times. They have plans, goals, etc.
I think what they mean is: As a male character, you (generally) actively pursue women that appeal to you and build a harem. As a female character, you're (generally) pursued by others and must choose whether to accept or refuse their advances based on who appeals to you. They're two completely different mindsets for approaching erotic fantasies, though you don't *have* to tie these to gender. You can have a harem game with an active, assertive female protagonist and you can have a game where you're a male character in a more passive role. These mindsets are just heavily correlated with gender due to the way our society constructs gender roles.

There's also the issue of self-insertion. Our ability to project onto a character and imagine what is happening to them is also happening to us is dependent on a lot of factors and gender can be a pretty big one. Personally I can project into a female character more easily than a male one, so I tend to prefer female protagonist games to male protagonist ones, all else being equal. How I deal with male protagonist games like this one is I look at the art of the waifus and then imagine myself with them in some similar but not identical scenario, rather than pretend I'm the protagonist. Sometimes the protagonist is also there and I steal his girls away from him while he cries like a little bitch.

Phalkiu1

Jul 19, 2020
Besides the game being so good, I've finished 4.0 last year and want to start 5.0 now, but my save don't work and don't want to start at the begining, is there a save or a way to use my saves? I am on android and Mac.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I noticed in the Sev's room, there are pillars with different kind of ladies... one being Angel, one other is demon... What do you think? Will the Mc get to know such characters?

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi everybody.
We've got COVID.
So, a few days ago, we had some visitors coming in to give our daughter's birthday gift, and we did the polite thing of inviting them in for a tea. That, it turned out, was a mistake.
They tested positive during the weekend, and yesterday Chestnut and I, too, began to show symptoms. They were minor problems at first -- a bit of sore throat and headache, but have turned a bit more annoying today: fever, chills, extreme fatigue, constant coughing, dizziness, vomiting, and migraine.
None of our symptoms are severe enough to require hospitalization (we're both vaccinated), but we thought we should let you know about it because it has already started affecting our work. Today, for example, I could barely do one hour's work (Chestnut perhaps less so), and we've been the whole day in the bed, half-sleep or covered in blankets.
We will, of course, get back to our usual work routine as soon as we can, but in the meantime, you might see a drop in the tasks done in the daily updated progress tracker.
Anyway, I hope you have a better holiday, and please take every precaution you can.
Cheers

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019

Hi everybody.
We've got COVID.
So, a few days ago, we had some visitors coming in to give our daughter's birthday gift, and we did the polite thing of inviting them in for a tea. That, it turned out, was a mistake.
They tested positive during the weekend, and yesterday Chestnut and I, too, began to show symptoms. They were minor problems at first -- a bit of sore throat and headache, but have turned a bit more annoying today: fever, chills, extreme fatigue, constant coughing, dizziness, vomiting, and migraine.
None of our symptoms are severe enough to require hospitalization (we're both vaccinated), but we thought we should let you know about it because it has already started affecting our work. Today, for example, I could barely do one hour's work (Chestnut perhaps less so), and we've been the whole day in the bed, half-sleep or covered in blankets.
We will, of course, get back to our usual work routine as soon as we can, but in the meantime, you might see a drop in the tasks done in the daily updated progress tracker.
Anyway, I hope you have a better holiday, and please take every precaution you can.
Cheers
I feel you as I've been there too without vaccine.
So I say Tasks can wait. Just be well soon.

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Hi everybody.
We've got COVID.
Cheers
Oof. Here's hoping your family recover with no issues, magicnuts

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

Hi everybody.
We've got COVID.
Cheers
Have been there before. Speed recovery magicnuts !

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes