HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Hi everybody.
We've got COVID.
So, a few days ago, we had some visitors coming in to give our daughter's birthday gift, and we did the polite thing of inviting them in for a tea. That, it turned out, was a mistake.
They tested positive during the weekend, and yesterday Chestnut and I, too, began to show symptoms. They were minor problems at first -- a bit of sore throat and headache, but have turned a bit more annoying today: fever, chills, extreme fatigue, constant coughing, dizziness, vomiting, and migraine.
None of our symptoms are severe enough to require hospitalization (we're both vaccinated), but we thought we should let you know about it because it has already started affecting our work. Today, for example, I could barely do one hour's work (Chestnut perhaps less so), and we've been the whole day in the bed, half-sleep or covered in blankets.
We will, of course, get back to our usual work routine as soon as we can, but in the meantime, you might see a drop in the tasks done in the daily updated progress tracker.
Anyway, I hope you have a better holiday, and please take every precaution you can.
Cheers
God bless your family magicnuts

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
I wanted to like this game but I cannot get past how idiotic the MC is. Stupid MCs ruins games (as well as anime and movies) for me a lot of the time.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021

Hi everybody.
We've got COVID.
So, a few days ago, we had some visitors coming in to give our daughter's birthday gift, and we did the polite thing of inviting them in for a tea. That, it turned out, was a mistake.
They tested positive during the weekend, and yesterday Chestnut and I, too, began to show symptoms. They were minor problems at first -- a bit of sore throat and headache, but have turned a bit more annoying today: fever, chills, extreme fatigue, constant coughing, dizziness, vomiting, and migraine.
None of our symptoms are severe enough to require hospitalization (we're both vaccinated), but we thought we should let you know about it because it has already started affecting our work. Today, for example, I could barely do one hour's work (Chestnut perhaps less so), and we've been the whole day in the bed, half-sleep or covered in blankets.
We will, of course, get back to our usual work routine as soon as we can, but in the meantime, you might see a drop in the tasks done in the daily updated progress tracker.
Anyway, I hope you have a better holiday, and please take every precaution you can.
Cheers
Just take care of yourselves and don't worry about the game. My brother had it back in the summer, was sick as a dog for 3 and a half days, but when his fever broke on that fourth day he recovered and got back to his ornery self quickly. Just stay hydrated and take an antibiotic as well as vitamins, especially D3 and zinc. Also a good idea to spray lysol around the house as well as on surfaces like door handles and toilet seats, especially if there are members of the household that don't have it.

Reactions: magicnuts

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Just popping in to say, amazing art! and I love the G in the Logo(legend)!

I think the word you are looking for is "dense"
Thats because its a humurous, light hearted adventure.
And PC may be all but he has his heart in the right place and help however he can.

And he doesnt stop "thinking" :)

Soulonus

Dec 23, 2021
Thats because its a humurous, light hearted adventure.
And PC may be all but he has his heart in the right place and help however he can.

And he doesnt stop "thinking" :)
I have no issues with the way the PC is, I personally feel he feels at home in the world built.

I just wanted to correct the OP, I personally did not like the way they put it and just wanted to point them to a better word

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
I have no issues with the way the PC is, I personally feel he feels at home in the world built.

I just wanted to correct the OP, I personally did not like the way they put it and just wanted to point them to a better word
I kow and my answer was actually for Bobdango

Apr 12, 2021
i think by now everyone should know, that you always wear a mask and are cautious enough around everyone who might have travelled to where you are, or if you have travelled to where someone else is. Just kick any and all strangers at your door in the nuts, lock the door, and go take a bath.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1640366634968.png

Hi everybody.

First of all, I just want to say that we appreciate all of the comments in the . It's been a fucked up few days, and reading your words of encouragement, wishes, and suggestions has been incredibly heartwarming. Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and we promise that we'll try to work doubly hard after we've recovered to make sure we don't fail you.
How are we feeling? Better. Today neither of us has had a fever, and it's only the fatigue, the sore throat, and the headache that has remained. We're definitely well enough to cook something nice for tonight. It's going to be just the three of us for Christmas and the New Year, but we don't mind it. It could have been much worse, and we're happy that we're improving.
The only WaL related thing I can say is that we posted a spoiler earlier this week, and if you haven't checked that out yet, here's the . Oh, and we plan to go back to seven days a week work schedule from Jan and when we've completely recovered.
It's probably often repeated these days, but please take care of yourselves, Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, and I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season.
Cheers

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
Get well soon and best wishes.
We have also overcome the Covid and we can say that it is a bad experience
Good luck and keep up your great work when you are well.
Merry Christmas to all!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1640718166461.png

Hi, everybody.
Before we got hit with the disease, Chestnut was working on a series of cutscenes featuring Rose and the main character in her bed, and today she resumed working on it. The image you see here is one of the artworks from that event, and even though it's still very much a WIP and needs several major changes, you can see its overall shape and composition (as well as Rose's plump buttocks).
I hope you like it (them).

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes