Viressa

May 24, 2018
Anyway, theories of Rose being a reverse-werewolf that turns into a monster during the day debunked, cause here she is standing in the sunlight with no problems... unless this image is the start of her transformation sequence.

(It does debunk her being a vampire who sleeps in a coffin during the day, though.)

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1567564

Hi, everybody.
Before we got hit with the disease, Chestnut was working on a series of cutscenes featuring Rose and the main character in her bed, and today she resumed working on it. The image you see here is one of the artworks from that event, and even though it's still very much a WIP and needs several major changes, you can see its overall shape and composition (as well as Rose's plump buttocks).
I hope you like it (them).
YO, WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Every art of this game can be my desktop wallpaper in terms of quality, i swear.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Anyway, theories of Rose being a reverse-werewolf that turns into a monster during the day debunked, cause here she is standing in the sunlight with no problems... unless this image is the start of her transformation sequence.

(It does debunk her being a vampire who sleeps in a coffin during the day, though.)
I agree that it could be that Rose had just walked out into the sun and therefore not enough time to transform yet.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1567564

Hi, everybody.
Before we got hit with the disease, Chestnut was working on a series of cutscenes featuring Rose and the main character in her bed, and today she resumed working on it. The image you see here is one of the artworks from that event, and even though it's still very much a WIP and needs several major changes, you can see its overall shape and composition (as well as Rose's plump buttocks).
I hope you like it (them).
Lovely art as always, can't wait for the next update to see our MC have some fun with Rose and her.... "plump peach"

Reactions: Viressa

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Well given her previous interactions the MC he could be the one that breaks her curse and the picture is about after he received his reward on achieving this feast

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
YO, WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE'S ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Every art of this game can be my desktop wallpaper in terms of quality, i swear.
Very true!
Great quality as always.
I am happy that devs are well and back on with your lives.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I just want to live here, in this city.
Maybe I'm just a prudish american and in our cities instead of classical art in our public spaces we just have shitty monuments to slave owners, but I think it'd take me a while to get over all the erotic statuary of naked ladies everywhere.

(Also, does this world have toilets? I assume so, because the streets aren't flooded with shit in the way a real medieval city would be.)

PCArcade

Aug 8, 2018
Scenes keep repeating when I click through them, is there any way to stop that? or am I doing something "wrong"?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes