HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
I prefer the larger updates with a fairly completed route like ye have been doing recently.
Saying that though, I do think, that once in a while, ye could do a mini update that only takes 2 to 3 months. It could focus on a small sidequest that gives 1 maybe 2 sex scenes. Something like that could take some of the slog of game development off your shoulders. Especially after doing a larger update.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
I prefer the larger updates with a fairly completed route like ye have been doing recently.
Saying that though, I do think, that once in a while, ye could do a mini update that only takes 2 to 3 months. It could focus on a small sidequest that gives 1 maybe 2 sex scenes. Something like that could take some of the slog of game development off your shoulders. Especially after doing a larger update.
This.
+ In the same light, as a break from huge content updates involving story and new characters - once there are a few more routes, occasionally, you could do a smaller udpate in which pre-existing characters get more interactions/scenes.

Reactions: oxymo

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I just try this game for the first time, and I love it :love:
It's not daz or honeySelect, but instead real art, and it's nicely done.
I like the humor in it, and the touching moment... Ex: the pixie story, the 'hentea', and the Junior-Pa-wolf story
It's nicely written and doesn't rely on constant in your face 3D tits/pussy.
Good work developer, sad that update are so far in-between. But I've yet to experience the amount of new content in each update. So maybe it isn't so bad, compare to monthly release for 3-4min of new gameplay(length).

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1648261629318.png

Hi everybody.

First of all, thank you to all of you who commented on the last post and on our Discord server and shared your thoughts about our approach to releasing content.
I don't think running a poll will be necessary, as the vast majority of players seemed to indicate either preferring more content even if they take longer to develop or told us to go with what we like the most.
We like it when a story is completed, and there's a proper beginning, eventful middle, and a satisfactory end. Doing it like this is not without its challenges and downsides (the longer release cycle, the doubts about whether what we've been working on for so long is any good, the less frequent exposure of the game, etc.), but I think it is ultimately better for the game and more enjoyable for the players, so we'll continue going with bigger story-focused updates.

The report:
Last week, our main objective was to finish the fifth sex scene, and we're nearly done with it. One criticism that we received with our 0.5 update was that the sex scenes weren't as good as the 0.4's, so we have tried to improve on that point. In this last sex scene, in particular, there will be a button to change the camera's angle (similar to Serena's scene in the tent). I think it works well, and I hope you will like it.
The artwork of this sex scene and editing the frames from previous animations took up most of Chestnut's time.
While she was working on the art, I continued editing and fixing some of the issues with the earlier part of the game and added artworks and cutscenes I hadn't included before (such as posing some of the scenes with Jebediah with new hands and faces we didn't have when I had initially posed him).
We still have a lot of testing and editing to do, not to mention finishing many cutscenes that have been started but need variations, but we'll get there.

Next week's plan:
Initially, I wanted us to focus the last week of March trying to finish the sex scenes, but Chestnut says that she prefers to go back to working on the cutscenes, especially since the sixth sex scene is the threesome with Myrtle, and I have yet to pose the events leading to the action.
So, for the next week, my main objective will be to edit and pose that part and spend whatever extra hours I have to improve the earlier sections while Chestnut is drawing cutscenes.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
I'm curious what the "configuration" of this threesome with Myrtele and Rose will be. A double titfuck would be a nice addition in this scene. In my opinion, the game needs more breast sucking and pussy licking. All the girls in the game have such lovely pussies, it's a shame they go to waste like that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm curious what the "configuration" of this threesome with Myrtele and Rose will be. A double titfuck would be a nice addition in this scene. In my opinion, the game needs more breast sucking and pussy licking. All the girls in the game have such lovely pussies, it's a shame they go to waste like that.
Well Myrtle produces Dildos and Rose is selling them via some kind of Gypsi Network... I'd say we'll see their tools in Action at least

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1722820

Hi everybody.

First of all, thank you to all of you who commented on the last post and on our Discord server and shared your thoughts about our approach to releasing content.
I don't think running a poll will be necessary, as the vast majority of players seemed to indicate either preferring more content even if they take longer to develop or told us to go with what we like the most.
We like it when a story is completed, and there's a proper beginning, eventful middle, and a satisfactory end. Doing it like this is not without its challenges and downsides (the longer release cycle, the doubts about whether what we've been working on for so long is any good, the less frequent exposure of the game, etc.), but I think it is ultimately better for the game and more enjoyable for the players, so we'll continue going with bigger story-focused updates.

The report:
Last week, our main objective was to finish the fifth sex scene, and we're nearly done with it. One criticism that we received with our 0.5 update was that the sex scenes weren't as good as the 0.4's, so we have tried to improve on that point. In this last sex scene, in particular, there will be a button to change the camera's angle (similar to Serena's scene in the tent). I think it works well, and I hope you will like it.
The artwork of this sex scene and editing the frames from previous animations took up most of Chestnut's time.
While she was working on the art, I continued editing and fixing some of the issues with the earlier part of the game and added artworks and cutscenes I hadn't included before (such as posing some of the scenes with Jebediah with new hands and faces we didn't have when I had initially posed him).
We still have a lot of testing and editing to do, not to mention finishing many cutscenes that have been started but need variations, but we'll get there.

Next week's plan:
Initially, I wanted us to focus the last week of March trying to finish the sex scenes, but Chestnut says that she prefers to go back to working on the cutscenes, especially since the sixth sex scene is the threesome with Myrtle, and I have yet to pose the events leading to the action.
So, for the next week, my main objective will be to edit and pose that part and spend whatever extra hours I have to improve the earlier sections while Chestnut is drawing cutscenes.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers
Yay! Thank you so much for sharing this news johnelros, i recently discovered this gem and I love it deeply!
Love the story so far, the light hearted atmosphere, the humor are what make this story so great as well as the Gorgeous art that complement and enrich it tremendously, my best compliments to all the team of Magicnuts! :giggle:

Reactions: vendarr

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
At the wishing tree... and i wish "this game had a walkthrough" lol.

I seems like it doesn't matter what i chose but damn.... If only i could be sure. What is my choice. Myrtle love or Harem lol. Do they both produce the same outcome?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I seems like it doesn't matter what i chose but damn.... If only i could be sure. What is my choice. Myrtle love or Harem lol. Do they both produce the same outcome?
obviously as the tree is a fake and Myrtle is to distracted with her own inner conflict to notice your wish

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Choices in this game only add some flavour text, there's no lasting consequences, you'll get to the same point either way

Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Yes, I wish MC can get to lick all the women pussies in the game :p ,except the granny. screenshot0009.jpg

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes