fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017
There were many many great games and we often waited for a long time. I remember Princess Maker, Summertime Saga or the old ICSTOR Games- I was always so excited when there was a update, well that was years ago. Nowadays there are exact two games I am interested in and i can wait patiently :)
Kingdom of Luvia and What a legend!
Keep up the great work and take your time needed (y)

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
There were many many great games and we often waited for a long time. I remember Princess Maker, Summertime Saga or the old ICSTOR Games- I was always so excited when there was a update, well that was years ago. Nowadays there are exact two games I am interested in and i can wait patiently :)
Kingdom of Luvia and What a legend!
Keep up the great work and take your time needed (y)
agree totally, WaL is the reason i found this site. played a few other games on here but, my opinion, none have the humour of this. i find it hard to criticize this game and want the level to be kept. if that means 6 or 7 months for an update, i am prepared to wait

Reactions: fotzenman
Mar 8, 2018
I feel that this is a game that might actually be finished one day. And I do hope they finish this game without dragging it out for money until its not good anymore... reminds me of other media properties that do just that.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Is this project still going? Should we send a search party for the dev to make sure they are doing alright? :p

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
I feel that this is a game that might actually be finished one day. And I do hope they finish this game without dragging it out for money until its not good anymore... reminds me of other media properties that do just that.
Well, judging from the map and the content progress time so far it looks like the game is 10-15% finished i guess it´ll take i guess until the year 2030 to finish this game.

But as its my favourite and most enjoyable game on this site even with only 15% finished because the quality of everything so far is so brilliant i´m ok with anything the developer decides to do with this game as their decisions have been stellar this far.

Its maybe good to see this game as a movie series, that´ll span over the next 8 years.

That said 6 months or more between updates is indeed a bit too long, maybe a miniupdate with something funny inbetween would be nice to keep the "momentum" and hype going for this game if the developer wants to keep gaining new supporters.

Anyways, after 8 years this game´ll be huge and packed with brilliant content by then and will be surely named rightfully as a Legend. :)

Reactions: Michel59
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes