The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well , This game is without a doubt The Best 2d game in this site .. And I think even it takes 6-7 months for each update ( v0-4 and v0-5 ) , Still It's worth it
animations are great .. Characters are lovely and Story is going in a good direction , except the MC dying part
AND Devs are not lazy-ass and They post preview and Explanations for update
So how and in what logic some people say and ask that Is this game dead

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 1743241 Today is 06.04.22 don't you think 7 months is long enough to say abandoned?
It would be more than long enough to consider it abandoned if there weren't daily progress trackers and weekly status reports. The game is still being developed. Can't say how long it will be till the release but they are approximately 85% finished with the update.

TeePee23

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 1743241 Today is 06.04.22 don't you think 7 months is long enough to say abandoned?
The abandoned tag is given to games that haven't had updates or communication from the Dev's for an extended period of time. What a legend development status is updated every single day and they release weekly updates about what they have done and what they are doing next. The length of time between releases has nothing to do with it being considered abandoned, if anything What A Legend is pretty much the farthest thing from being considered abandoned due to the constant communication.

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
Now check the last time the first post was edited , or you could just check 1 or 2 pages back.
short answer, no it's not

Reactions: Uweryn

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I havent stopped by the BaDIK thread in forever, but i wonder if DPC gets asked if that project is dead every day as well. :unsure:

Reactions: Uweryn

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I havent stopped by the BaDIK thread in forever, but i wonder if DPC gets asked if that project is dead every day as well. :unsure:
There's like three pages of discussion an hour. I think it would be nearly a full time job to keep up with that thread, so no telling how many times people ask various things. :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes