dkatryl

May 26, 2018
There's like three pages of discussion an hour. I think it would be nearly a full time job to keep up with that thread, so no telling how many times people ask various things. :LOL:
That is a very good point! One of the reasons I havent been to it in forever. Lol

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 1743241 Today is 06.04.22 don't you think 7 months is long enough to say abandoned?
You're obviously new here.

A game is only tagged as "Abandoned" if there is no updates to Patreon or otherwise that show the dev is inactive for either 30, 60 or 90 days. I forget which of those day ranges it is.

A game that hasn't released an update on *your* timeline, but is literally being updated weekly and shows work done is by no means dead or abandoned.

Tl;DR The "last update" date has zero bearing on if a game is abandoned or not.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I have been paying attention to the web sites status tracker since 0.5 dropped and it seems they have been doing a nice and steady pace for the progress. The only ones I can see calling this "dead" are the ones that only look at the original post and do not bother looking at the web site or Patreon to see if there are any progress report postings or trackers. Lazy people be lazy I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I have been paying attention to the web sites status tracker since 0.5 dropped and it seems they have been doing a nice and steady pace for the progress. The only ones I can see calling this "dead" are the ones that only look at the original post and do not bother looking at the web site or Patreon to see if there are any progress report postings or trackers. Lazy people be lazy I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, it's 100% people looking at either the thread updated date or the release date in the original post and then getting mad if it's been longer than their purely arbitrary threshold for "long enough" based on a total ignorance of this particular development team's process and history. They can't even be bothered to open up the spoiler in the OP that the daily progress tracker is hidden behind, there's no way they're going to check the website and Patreon.

massquerade

Jan 21, 2018
Oh, it's 100% people looking at either the thread updated date or the release date in the original post and then getting mad if it's been longer than their purely arbitrary threshold for "long enough" based on a total ignorance of this particular development team's process and history. They can't even be bothered to open up the spoiler in the OP that the daily progress tracker is hidden behind, there's no way they're going to check the website and Patreon.
Especialy with art as painterly and gorgeous as this? the story is good, the art is good, its orignal and fun, and no grindy bullshit mini games. Only story, with many ladys that have great diversity. I would wait longer than a year per update if I had to for this one. Its a diamond among plastic dime a dozen "go to school, thats my landlady" games.

Jul 16, 2018
Especialy with art as painterly and gorgeous as this? the story is good, the art is good, its orignal and fun, and no grindy bullshit mini games. Only story, with many ladys that have great diversity. I would wait longer than a year per update if I had to for this one. Its a diamond among plastic dime a dozen "go to school, thats my landlady" games.
I think you have summed up all the reasons why the time between releases is mostly irrelevant for such excellent quality and developer transparency.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I hope in future updates we get a scene with the women before he left them like an option, they were gonna have sex with him

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes