crackad

Jul 4, 2020
I think it's pretty fair to complain given the length it took for this update, but only if the release ISN'T around the corner and IF the quality of the update is poor and short. So far though there only sin is being a little slow unlike Summertime Saga which is an actual terrible production place and Milfy City which yeah was a scam.
it's not fair to complain if you aren't supporting the devs through patreon, you are getting it for free so just wait. I am pretty sure the bulk of complains if not all comes from non-patrons regarding development pace

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
it's not fair to complain if you aren't supporting the devs through patreon, you are getting it for free so just wait. I am pretty sure the bulk of complains if not all comes from non-patrons regarding development pace
You're free to not read or engage in open discussion of people calling bullshit when they see it. Something being free suddenly doesn't make it immune from being criticized, but given you don't know if the people talking about the game are actually supporters or not you are using that just as a cope regardless.

At the end of the day, its always the same conclusion when it comes to games, if it can be pirated, I will do it and pay only AFTER I already deem the game and dev worthy, if it's always online bullshit or similar, I just won't play it at all, simple as.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Can't really agree here. I've been supporting the nuts on Patreon since they only had about a hundred supporters, and I think it's perfectly acceptable to criticise regardless of whether people pay for it or not. Obviously, criticism from a paying supporter may carry more weight, but that's a separate question.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
My only complaint is their Patreon says 3-5 month dev times. Last update and this one have gone past it. I wish they'd just remove it so there are no expectations... I know the game is great, but it does bother me when high profile type games, like this and others that start off on a rather quick turn around begin to update once or twice a year.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
My only complaint is their Patreon says 3-5 month dev times. Last update and this one have gone past it. I wish they'd just remove it so there are no expectations... I know the game is great, but it does bother me when high profile type games, like this and others that start off on a rather quick turn around begin to update once or twice a year.
Apparently they put it to a vote and the majority patrons chose for longer update times/ finished updates

Hedasd

Apr 29, 2018
I used to complain about devs releasing 2 updates per year but at this point I think 1 update per two years is more likely.

• Haha
Reactions: whohzz

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Maybe we shouldn't pay this attention to someone whose only job in this forum seems to be commenting in this thread about what a lazy and greedy people are this game's devs. Literally 9 out of his 12 posts written in 4 years have been like this one.
That's 10 out of 13 now. Slow but steady, you gotta admire the dedication.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Can't really agree here. I've been supporting the nuts on Patreon since they only had about a hundred supporters, and I think it's perfectly acceptable to criticise regardless of whether people pay for it or not. Obviously, criticism from a paying supporter may carry more weight, but that's a separate question.
oh it's absolutely okay to criticise but "Wai uPdaTE taKinG So Long, Lazy devs! milKiNG PeOple out of MonEY" isn't criticism, that's blunt complaining and entitled behaviour. Unfortunately I don't see much constructive criticism here.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
I'm checking progress on the website and am wondering
What is supposed to be the numbers on the progress bar? :KEK: 162 of coding?? 153 of writting? and wat da fuk is 'posing'? :WutFace:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
oh it's absolutely okay to criticise but "Wai uPdaTE taKinG So Long, Lazy devs! milKiNG PeOple out of MonEY" isn't criticism, that's blunt complaining and entitled behaviour. Unfortunately I don't see much constructive criticism here.
This forum isn't known for constructive criticism. Hand drawn games are probably a bigger pain in the ass to make than 3d games, especially if you only have one person doing all the art. I haven't paid too much attention to this thread so I don't know if the devs have added new members to the team, but if it's still just 2 people working on it, you can't really expect the updates do come out that frequently. Summertime saga for example, I think they have a team of 4 or 5 and they still take several months to release an update.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
This forum isn't known for constructive criticism. Hand drawn games are probably a bigger pain in the ass to make than 3d games, especially if you only have one person doing all the art. I haven't paid too much attention to this thread so I don't know if the devs have added new members to the team, but if it's still just 2 people working on it, you can't really expect the updates do come out that frequently. Summertime saga for example, I think they have a team of 4 or 5 and they still take several months to release an update.
well said, and yeah the dev team still comprises of two people i.e Pistachio and Chestnut

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, sometimes i think people don't.have lives outside of f95 and theirnonpy hobby isnto sit here everyday and write "my free pRoN when? I need to fap"

Fuckin go outside, read a book, play some video games, maybe build a Gundam ornbitch about thr new Kenobi show, i dunno.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Oh yeah, absolutely agree on that one.

Reactions: crackad

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
I'm checking progress on the website and am wondering
What is supposed to be the numbers on the progress bar? :KEK: 162 of coding?? 153 of writting? and wat da fuk is 'posing'? :WutFace:
The numbers represent individual tasks. So they have divided "writing" into 153 different parts that need to be written, etc.

Posing is putting different elements together so they work as a whole. You don't just draw the entire frame, but rather one background, three characters, four items, etc. and then put them all in the right place to create an image. Then you maybe apply filters, test different things, detach parts of images to prepare for animation, make sure parts don't overlap, etc. For some end results, this is a simple process, but for many others, it can be quite time-consuming.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes