Viressa

May 24, 2018
Holly is just a bit feisty bland human. Gomira on the other hand is tall orc amazon-tomboy and most importantly has ABS. All Gomira connoisseurs are men of culture and fine taste. You on the other hand * theatrically spits on the ground*
There are plenty of guys, unfortunately, who feel profoundly threatened by women who are bigger, taller, and stronger than them. Plus something tells me Gomira isn't going to be the submissive type, which the same type of guy also finds threatening. (Though that's not a given, just a common stereotype of musclegirls. They're just as likely as the general population to be subs.)

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Oh, yes, it is. 11 out of his 14 messages have been about this game, and in the same vein. So pretty sure he was basically referring to WaL.

I'm actually disappointed by those 3 odd messages. They are an ominous stain on his record :KEK:
maybe its Dc or his fan that cannot stand legend update thats beat full SS in single update

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Holly is a beautiful and lovable girl that's difficult to conquer. A prize for true man.
the game already taught us that we can dominate her by licking her feet. Even a wimpy like me and the MC can succeed.
"Sounds like Holly will be difficult to conquer."
"Actually no, super easy. Barely an inconvenience."

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
"Sounds like Holly will be difficult to conquer."
"Actually no, super easy. Barely an inconvenience."
This secret was uncovered by stealth and force of will combined with intelligence. A true achievement worth of the very gods.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PBS666

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Last LI poll went down like this:

Best Girl: 78
Holly: 44
Gretta: 41
Main Story (Madeline-focused): 40
Simmone: 37
Maple: 22
Anne: 15

With that three-way near-tie for second place, how the next one falls out will depend entirely on how the Gomira voters break now that she won't be an option. Fairly even split between the remaining options? Holly will squeak out a win. A tendency to prefer the same of the remaining options? She'll win, likely in another landslide. Hell, that last vote was so lopsided that if the Gomira voters mostly hop on the Anne bandwagon she'll shoot from last place to a comfortable win.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I wonder how Holly content will go down, if we had to exclude Myrtle and Lana I think she may have had the most content progression before or at least as far as progress goes in her own story the way updates were working back before how they do now.

So question is, will her update be technically smaller because it's just filling out the remainder stuff?

Maple is in a similar place except I think there was even less progress there than Holly.

Gretta is basically equivalent to getting brand new character content since I believe she didn't have any lewd content at all before.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Why isn't Gomira an option?
She has been already voted to be the focus of the 0.7 update. Hrimthrys just mentioned the results of that poll (when he used "Best Girl" he was referring to Gomira)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Blossop

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018

With that three-way near-tie for second place, how the next one falls out will depend entirely on how the Gomira voters break now that she won't be an option. Fairly even split between the remaining options? Holly will squeak out a win. A tendency to prefer the same of the remaining options? She'll win, likely in another landslide. Hell, that last vote was so lopsided that if the Gomira voters mostly hop on the Anne bandwagon she'll shoot from last place to a comfortable win.
I really hope people will vote for main story. Madeline on her own seems pretty fun but even more importantly it will bring us closer to Serena content. :giggle:

Mar 6, 2020

who is "Best Girl"? The required votes for victory?

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I really hope people will vote for main story. Madeline on her own seems pretty fun but even more importantly it will bring us closer to Serena content. :giggle:
I'm leaning towards voting for main story myself, to be honest. That's both for Madeline content and because putting in a main story update between every couple side characters (0.5 main/Lana, 0.6 Rose, 0.7 Gomira, 0.8 Main/Madeline, etc.) seems like a decent approach. Also because I get off on pissing off the people that do nothing in this thread but whine about how long it's been since the last update, and a main story update has the highest probability of taking a while.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes