theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
9 months from the date of the last update. +/- this is about 70,000 euros from subscribers from the Patreon. The normal amount for 2 people for an update (30min gameplay).
What does the amount they get from supporters have to do how long it takes to release an update? And please do not respond with something like "they should hire more people" -- this has been answered by the devs multiple times already. So again: why do you care about how much money they get from their supporters?

imtheminuteman

Jan 10, 2018
What does the amount they get from supporters have to do how long it takes to release an update? And please do not respond with something like "they should hire more people" -- this has been answered by the devs multiple times already. So again: why do you care about how much money they get from their supporters?
Because it's fckn' unethical in this shitty poor world. Devs like these are the same as demons.
Sucking life out from humans and make them shattered. all because of.. money.
And the amount of money are spend on these obsessions are unbalanced and not beeing spend to be in the economical rotation.
You can see already the results of these kind of acts.
And you will suffer and die the same way at the end. Only difference, that might a bit later than others.
Satan is in charge.No doubt.

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Because it's fckn' unethical in this shitty poor world. Devs like these are the same as demons.
And the amount of money are spend on these obsessions are unbalanced and not beeing spend to be in the economical rotation.
And you will suffer and die the same way at the end. Only difference, that might a bit later than others.
Bro you're literally pirating their game and you want to talk about ethics? If you don't support their business practices then don't give them money. You clearly already don't so why all this moral outrage?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
People voluntarily give them money, no one is forcing them to pledge and they can stop anytime they want. Honestly your post read like jealous dev that didn't get the support they were hoping for.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Quit your bullshit.

Yes, there are devs who like to suck every little penny they can get out of their supporters, but in this case, for this game, the devs are very open on their progress, and they also update the progress tracker every few days! So they're definitely not "milking" their supporters -- and even if they were, why tf do you care?

I've been supporting them on Patreon for ~2 years now, and I'm very happy to continue to do so until their game is finished!

imtheminuteman

Jan 10, 2018
People voluntarily give them money, no one is forcing them to pledge and they can stop anytime they want. Honestly your post read like jealous dev that didn't get the support they were hoping for.
Yes i am jealous for the huge amounts of money what is going out in projects like these and in many many others .Jealous for myself, jealous for many talented people who work in the real life to liberate ..To reach good wealth to everyone. Everyone deserve it.And no, we do not start life with the same chances.Not at all.
Every century had their picked-popular ways.In the past we were rather naive and dummies(collectively) but nowadays we have all the information to know about the main problems.
Still do nothing about it.

Why cannot everyone have 2-3000EUR/Month ?
Because they do not serve out perversions and aberrations? Your dirty little secrets? That's why?
Okay, i cannot convince ignorance, because obviously many of you ignore your brothers and sisters.
but i'm not the bad guy here and those who at least want something for return, they have right in first.

Voluntarily people are guilty.But only will realize at the end. And i live in the same world as all of you.
But i demand justice for everyone.

You don't have to care about me.If you beat me in verbally now, the truth won't change.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019

Dude you're abusing, there are only 2 of them working on the game, maybe they're not going fast enough but they're not machines. Besides, no one is forced to give them money. If you know Icstor then yes you could understand the escocerie. But frankly no.
As long as who has the info given it's ok.
At least unlike Icstor they finish their game and communicate regularly.

imtheminuteman

Jan 10, 2018
Dude you're abusing, there are only 2 of them working on the game, maybe they're not going fast enough but they're not machines. Besides, no one is forced to give them money. If you know Icstor then yes you could understand the escocerie. But frankly no.
As long as who has the info given it's ok.
At least unlike Icstor they finish their game and communicate regularly.
I know they are nice devs and all.
They are a couple if i'm right.
Personally not this 2 is causing what i talk about.This is last since years now, started from the gaming era.
But they and this whole method is part and supporter of it too.

Not much chance to change the ways, of how this world is now.
But this dark hole doesn't have to be the future.We are in 3D now, and about to reach lower, 2D..Careful!
That's all i want to say.

Nothing will be better, if you hate me now or believe that i'm nuts.
I don't hate any of you.
just people should start to support others whom are really good in heart and soul and want to show good examples for everyone else !in real life

I already failed to do this. It's not about me .
if no one will agree at least with some things in these what i state,
that's also show about something.
But for now, i quit, before i 'll be banned for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: odino

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Personally not this 2 is causing what i talk about.This is last since years now, started from the gaming era.
But they and this whole method is part and supporter of it too.

But this dark hole doesn't have to be the future.We are in 3D now, and about to reach lower, 2D..Careful!

I don't hate any of you.
just people should start to support others whom are really good in heart and soul and want to show good examples for everyone else !in real life

I already failed to do this. It's not about me .
if no one will agree at least with some things in these what i state,
that's also show about something.
But for now, i quit, before i 'll be banned for nothing.
I understand your point of view you know, I respect.

Afterwards I don't think that this kind of developer necessarily makes fun of his fans.

When I think of companies like Amazon, Blizzard and others, yes I understand your point of view and I agree with you, unfortunately in a way it is normal to want to make money, more and more.. We are cash cows for these companies, I am aware of that, everyone is, I would even say.

Afterwards, if it's so easy to make money doing this, everyone should try to do it, but it's always easier said than done and despite everything, these are things that we don't necessarily master, we don't necessarily know the exact methods and the work to be done to release a game. In short, it's all very complicated but I don't think the devs of what a legend are the kind of people who make fun of people who give them the money.
Despite all that, yes, the world revolves around a system of overconsumption and necessarily running a lot of money all the time.

On the other hand, if you took it out on Icstor, the one who made the game Milfy City (if you ever know the game and the whole story behind it) I would understand even more your way of reacting, he doesn't give a damn. world of incredible power ... And moreover is not even damned to communicate a minimum ... And many people give him money when he does not produce, it's incredible

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Personally not this 2 is causing what i talk about.This is last since years now, starting from the gaming era.
But they and this whole method is part and supporter of it.

But this dark hole doesn't have to be the future.

I don't hate any of you.
just people should start to support others whom are really good in heart and soul and can want to show good examples for everyone!in real life

I already failed to do this in life. It's not about me anymore.
Man, are you sure you're in the right place to do so? First of all a pirate site doesn't seem the correct place to complain about the issues with capitalism/society/ world problems.
Now since we are talking about two people that are literally doing everything by themselves to produce something that give a little bit of relax to others in order to forget how crude and harsh is the world, ranting about it here is a little bit strange.
If you really want to do something, go manifest against the evil people out there please, or try to be elected as an official and start change the world, you have my complete support and even my vote if you happen to be in my country.
But here we should try to talk about the game instead, thank you.

Peace and Love, send you a hug.

Last edited:

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
You win the "Stupidest shit I've read all day" award

Reactions: Uweryn and knor82
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes