Viressa

May 24, 2018
Because it's fckn' unethical in this shitty poor world. Devs like these are the same as demons.
Sucking life out from humans and make them shattered. all because of.. money.
And the amount of money are spend on these obsessions are unbalanced and not beeing spend to be in the economical rotation.
You can see already the results of these kind of acts.
And you will suffer and die the same way at the end. Only difference, that might a bit later than others.
Satan is in charge.No doubt.
HAIL SATAN!

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
The one in the thread hasn't been updated. Here is the latest one from their website.
View attachment 1886030
I cannot wait any longer for this beautiful game, it has been amazing, especially the art, it's so fun to look at and I've had a lot of fun* with the story so far. If it's ever on Steam once it's fully completed I'm so buying to replay it all again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ergopolo

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Because it's fckn' unethical in this shitty poor world. Devs like these are the same as demons.
Sucking life out from humans and make them shattered. all because of.. money.
And the amount of money are spend on these obsessions are unbalanced and not beeing spend to be in the economical rotation.
You can see already the results of these kind of acts.
And you will suffer and die the same way at the end. Only difference, that might a bit later than others.
Satan is in charge.No doubt.
No matter how much I burn in hell I'll remember to face up and smile at you from my cauldron.
Living a life of love is my best decision. You can broil in your hate.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes