Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hey man sorry for replying to your post and ranting a little. But seeing all these pages of nonsense I just couldn't control it.

Man... this thread is becoming unbearable... I used to come here to see people discussing the game and sometimes pistachio giving some behind the scene insights of the game. Even though I didn't get involved much in the thread it was nice seeing other people doing it. But at this point, I will just have to stop visiting it. The same happened with other threads too. Why do some people do this ruining the fun of the thread... talking about how much they are earning and are they scamming... this is a pirate site you gonna get game for free even if the game is not free... why do some have problem with people supporting the devs. People getting the game for just free play it, if you enjoy it tell people what you like about it, if you don't like it like tell what you don't like about it. Speculate what might happen in the future updates, discuss theories, and characters. It's that simple.
Yeah, the early stage of this thread is really wholesome.

Reactions: Uweryn and The D0n

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I think the forum etiquette is quite poor on this site. A lot of the problems seem to stem from people not understanding the patreon model (thinking your buying a product instead of supporting the creation of something).
Also another bug bear of mine is when someone asks a question that has been answered a couple of posts previous. Usually if you want to ask something you should check the previous 2 pages to see that it hasn't been asked recently and answered. If it hasn't post your question.
Read? The average person seems to have the attention span of a gnat and the reading ability of a dyslexic with cataracts.

The answer? I don't know... but I do think we need a slap emoji for some of the posts I read on here.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I used to get this list but after the site updated to the new alpha version it was gone.How did you activate it again?
I have no idea, sorry. There's an option in the Preferences to hide the slider (see picture below), but as I said earlier, I didn't change this setting in a long time, and out of a sudden I was seeing the slider again, and that's why I assumed it must be a new one. Check your settings maybe, and enable/disable this setting and see if it works...

1657258996230.png

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, for real believe it or not.:)
I know working on code errors like this takes a while, but I didn't expect it to be that long
[/QUOTE]

And that's maybe, just maybe, because you don't really know how all this work and what are the technical difficulties behind.
How could I explain, uhm well it's somehow similar to those who believe they know how to correctly quote a post, for example.
One would think it's easy, instead lots of people don't even know how to do something simple like that because they don't read how to and they fail, same when someone complains about the slowness of a dev in writing a code, without knowing how much time and what knowledge is needed to do it ... It's very easy to be surprised by something you know nothing about. :)

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hi who is next target after rose? update and is there news on how much art are planed for her since this update arts done many week ago?

dont think there any other girl that can beat myrtle for me but still curios

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hi who is next target after rose? update and is there news on how much art are planed for her since this update arts done many week ago?

Gomira, the orc girl we've seen in prison, and from what we gathered should be a consistent amount of content in this update.

Myrtle is really sweet and lovely, I agree she's one of the best girls in the game.:)

seilameuamigoeuhein

Dec 13, 2021

For me it's Serena. That scene with her "hologram" is my favorite in the game. Imagine how thirsty I'm gonna be knowing she'll probably be the last one to get new stuff.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
For me it's Serena. That scene with her "hologram" is my favorite in the game. Imagine how thirsty I'm gonna be knowing she'll probably be the last one to get new stuff.
That scene really was great. I'm looking forward to the two alluded to threesomes, so multiple girls; but if I had to pick one, it would be Rose. For me, for once, it's nice starting a game and finding out that the update is right around the corner; usually it's half a year or the creator abandoned it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That scene really was great. I'm looking forward to the two alluded to threesomes, so multiple girls; but if I had to pick one, it would be Rose. For me, for once, it's nice starting a game and finding out that the update is right around the corner; usually it's half a year or the creator abandoned it.
Agreed with you and Gato that scene was amazing, can't wait to see what will be in this update, Rose is a charming and beautiful character and I'm hyped to see what Magicnuts planned for this update. :)

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
This update will probably have threesome with Rose and Mrytle and I am sure it will be great.
What I like about this game is that the characters are all of them unique. And I can not seperate one from the other. Each have different stories. And they tie the character stories to main story which enables them to be not forgotten.
I eagerly await this and I know that I finish it in one breath.
Looking forward to 0.7 Gomira update.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1657316666633.png

11 MINUTES AGO

Unlocked
Weekly report 113

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying your summer. We've been busily working on the editing and debugging, and here's a summary of our work:

Chestnut:
In addition to testing, she finished the background for the Twins' location, which you had voted for in one of the previous polls. There will be no characters or interactable buttons in this background yet, but we'll add that eventually, and it's a new place we can interact with (and possibly use in other quests; new backgrounds = new options for quests). I think this location turned out great (based on the great design by SantaKlaus), and I can't wait to finish what I'm doing and add a few butterflies to those flowers.

Pistachio:

My plan was to finish the major editing and rewriting job by last Monday, but I ended up needing until Wednesday. I spent all of yesterday fixing some of the bugs (new and older ones), and today I've been editing the Myrtle-Rose event, also preparing a new build for Chestnut to test during the weekend.

What's next?

Chestnut has written down a few more art edits (I'll have to add them to the progress tracker tonight), and on top of more testing and checking the edits, she'll also be working on those. I will be trying to finish the edits, get it to a state we're happy with, and fix all of the bugs. One last step I will need to do (which I skipped in the last release and was the cause of many typos) is listening to all of the dialogues using text-to-speech software to iron out all the sentences that need to be rephrased.

We will have a July release, and I sincerely hope you find that the wait has been worth it.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

odino

Aug 14, 2017
for me serena is kina like 80 year old grandma hehe that char is last on my fav list in this game

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
for me serena is kina like 80 year old grandma hehe that char is last on my fav list in this game hehe
You just can't get past the white hair or her being a long lived elf, she probably is over 80?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes