Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
for me serena is kina like 80 year old grandma hehe that char is last on my fav list in this game hehe
You just can't get past the white hair or her being a long lived elf, she probably is over 80?

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I have lost my save file, does anyone have 100% save file? I don't want to start from all over again to be able to try the new content that will be released lol

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Stochastic terrorism is the phenomenon where the capitalist system defends itself by inspiring the disaffected to commit violence on the system's behalf, by using propaganda that blames threats to capitalism for the problems the disaffected are experiencing. School shooters are simply the most extreme expression of this: Online trolls are less harmful, but their purpose is ultimately the same. They exist to attack everything that threatens the capitalist order, in order to make life as hellish as they can for anyone who lives their life in such a way as to be a threat. (This is why their targets are largely folks like trans people and jews.) They are, to put it bluntly, volunteer fascist footsoldiers.
you need a big medicine

Paran69

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 1914781

11 MINUTES AGO

Unlocked
Weekly report 113

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying your summer. We've been busily working on the editing and debugging, and here's a summary of our work:

Chestnut:
In addition to testing, she finished the background for the Twins' location, which you had voted for in one of the previous polls. There will be no characters or interactable buttons in this background yet, but we'll add that eventually, and it's a new place we can interact with (and possibly use in other quests; new backgrounds = new options for quests). I think this location turned out great (based on the great design by SantaKlaus), and I can't wait to finish what I'm doing and add a few butterflies to those flowers.

Pistachio:

My plan was to finish the major editing and rewriting job by last Monday, but I ended up needing until Wednesday. I spent all of yesterday fixing some of the bugs (new and older ones), and today I've been editing the Myrtle-Rose event, also preparing a new build for Chestnut to test during the weekend.

What's next?

Chestnut has written down a few more art edits (I'll have to add them to the progress tracker tonight), and on top of more testing and checking the edits, she'll also be working on those. I will be trying to finish the edits, get it to a state we're happy with, and fix all of the bugs. One last step I will need to do (which I skipped in the last release and was the cause of many typos) is listening to all of the dialogues using text-to-speech software to iron out all the sentences that need to be rephrased.

We will have a July release, and I sincerely hope you find that the wait has been worth it.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers
Thanks a lot for sharing this.
Information in the best way to ease a lot of grumpy people here.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes