johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Stochastic terrorism is the phenomenon where the capitalist system defends itself by inspiring the disaffected to commit violence on the system's behalf, by using propaganda that blames threats to capitalism for the problems the disaffected are experiencing. School shooters are simply the most extreme expression of this: Online trolls are less harmful, but their purpose is ultimately the same. They exist to attack everything that threatens the capitalist order, in order to make life as hellish as they can for anyone who lives their life in such a way as to be a threat. (This is why their targets are largely folks like trans people and jews.) They are, to put it bluntly, volunteer fascist footsoldiers.
Where did you copy that bs from lmao

Reactions: bogodit
Feb 11, 2022
Stochastic terrorism is the phenomenon where the capitalist system defends itself by inspiring the disaffected to commit violence on the system's behalf, by using propaganda that blames threats to capitalism for the problems the disaffected are experiencing. School shooters are simply the most extreme expression of this: Online trolls are less harmful, but their purpose is ultimately the same. They exist to attack everything that threatens the capitalist order, in order to make life as hellish as they can for anyone who lives their life in such a way as to be a threat. (This is why their targets are largely folks like trans people and jews.) They are, to put it bluntly, volunteer fascist footsoldiers.
Did...did you post that here by mistake?

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Man I'm itching to play this game again, been playing a lot of corruption heavy games lately I need a wholesome game to equilibrate the balance. Hope they make the July deadline.

Reactions: Gato21

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Hey, currently looking for some corruption games. Any suggestions?
What are you looking for? the best 'new' corruption game at the moment (for me) its Demon Boy, Beautiful renders and optional content for anyone that likes them. Kingdom of deception is pretty good as well (Female Prota) lot of content in this 2d game.

Reactions: johndoe19

asins1991

Jan 25, 2021
What are you looking for? the best 'new' corruption game at the moment (for me) its Demon Boy, Beautiful renders and optional content for anyone that likes them. Kingdom of deception is pretty good as well (Female Prota) lot of content in this 2d game.
Thanks, will check those out. The only one corruption game I've played is Good Girl Gone Bad which I really enjoyed despite its weak art.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes