crackad

Jul 4, 2020
I follow only two adult games, This one and Crimson Keep by Introspurt

CK Thread: People discussing about progress of the project (project is kinda on hold since intro is learning Unity) and asking in-game questions and another section of people helping out

This thread: People malding over a delay (according to them) on a project done by only two devs and a section of people slapping with facts that lot goes into making this and why they shouldn't mald over it.

It's all in the player base.

Note: Both of these projects are about same interval in since their last release

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I follow only two adult games, This one and Crimson Keep by Introspurt

CK Thread: People discussing about progress of the project (project is kinda on hold since intro is learning Unity) and asking in-game questions and another section of people helping out

This thread: People malding over a delay (according to them) on a project done by only two devs and a section of people slapping with facts that lot goes into making this and why they shouldn't mald over it.

It's all in the player base.

Note: Both of these projects are about same interval in since their last release
Well, the early stages of this thread is exactly like how you described with the other one. In fact, it was pretty wholesome. And from what i see, CK thread is still fairly small. When it getting bigger, and more people coming around, i'm not surprised if that thread will be turned like this one.

There's a lot of complainers on this site after all.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Well, the early stages of this thread is exactly like how you described with the other one. In fact, it was pretty wholesome. And from what i see, CK thread is still fairly small. When it getting bigger, and more people coming around, i'm not surprised if that thread will be turned like this one.

There's a lot of complainers on this site after all.
Oh no, CK started even before WaL and is of a completely different genre, I did a mistake up there. Introspurt does the project as sole hobby, there's no monetization or support platform people can pledge for supporting development. Guess that's a crucial factor since most of the negative connotations posted here are related to the financial support MagicNuts is getting

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Oh no, CK started even before WaL and is of a completely different genre but I did a mistake up there. Introspurt does the project as sole hobby, there's no monetization or support platform people can pledge for supporting development. Guess that's a crucial factor since most of the negative connotations posted here are related to the financial support MagicNuts is getting
Well, that's make a lot of sense, then.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
Let us see; right now their Patreon is at $8,219 per month. Right away take off about 30% to get a rough estimate of what Patreon and the tax collector take off. That leaves you with $5,753 per month net income then x12 for per year and you get $69,036 then divide by 2 since it is a husband and wife partnership and this is per person income since they are both working on this and not at another job get you $34,518 per year or in the neighborhood of $18/hr full time.

If anyone wants to refute my math. By all means please show me your math or hold your peace.
The only problem is the " $18/hr full time", unless you want to tell me it takes 8h x 2 = 16h of work every day in order to fix an average of 3-5 RenPy "bugs" a day for multiple months, lmao.

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
For me there Gomira is a bit frightening. I'm afraid that sex with a Gomira can be as violent and dangerous , as sex with a Klingon female.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
For me there Gomira is a bit frightening. I'm afraid that sex with a Gomira can be as violent and dangerous , as sex with a Klingon female.
Plenty of folks, yes even straight men, are 100% into a woman who can beat their ass and take what they want.

(I hope magicnuts don't take the boring option and make Gomira a vanilla sub, that would be lame.)

Reactions: Ranma

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Plenty of folks, yes even straight men, are 100% into a woman who can beat their ass and take what they want.

(I hope magicnuts don't take the boring option and make Gomira a vanilla sub, that would be lame.)
Someone is into being Dommed...:Kappa: For real though, I am all for variety in games within reason.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Babe I'm a switch, I do both. I wouldn't enjoy getting beaten to the point of having broken bones but I literally know masochists who do enjoy that.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game really makes fun to play. Easy to handle and a very beautyful and charming design. Also tve szory and missions are great made. I just finished this version and saw that the new update is getti⁶ng finalized soon and pupblished on patreon. Really enjoyed this game. Very beautyful art and animations.

Reactions: theMickey_
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes