Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Your math is off there. Women are LESS than men, obviously. That's why they have broken sex chromosomes. If they were whole, they'd have X AND Y, instead of worthless double X. So change that math.
That's not my math. That's literally in the game.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
i prefer threesome happen betwen holly and myrtle instead of rose but holly story not made yet
That doesn't really make sense, Myrtle and Holly haven't interacted at all to my knowledge.

Myrtle and Rose have interacted and shown attraction to each other.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
That doesn't really make sense, Myrtle and Holly haven't interacted at all to my knowledge.

Myrtle and Rose have interacted and shown attraction to each other.
That's just his preference. We don't really know, maybe in the future?

Reactions: odino

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
As much as I'd like to say Waldo is done for based on the Lana update I think it won't happen until Gretta gets stuff since adversity needs to exist there for her quests.

_._

Mar 20, 2022
The best game in the genre and style. The game is really interesting to go through, didn't miss any of the dialogue. Happy to wait for the next update and wish good luck to the author in the development of the project!

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Anyone still remember when all these Renpy/Patreon games started out the updates to the games (either big or small, but something ) were expected and delivered every month.
Slowly the updates stretched to once every 2 months- to give paying Patreons more bang for their buck,
3 years later its common for no updates for 6-9 months, and sometime up to a year now.
Or, maybe the update is become bigger? Not unlike ICSTOR shit that takes 2 fuckin' years just for that short update. This Rose's update is bigger than Lana's and Myrtle's, so it's just make sense if the development takes more time than the previous.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes