odino

Aug 14, 2017
take blue pil instead of red pil tonight befor sleep and you will have dream of completed game release
man im go play mirtle update again

Ocean75

Apr 18, 2022
That progress bar is bullshit. How the fuck dev knows in advance the number of bugs?
Number of art, edit, code yeah that can be planned but debug numbers? Where is that come from?

Keep on Dreaming ... no hard dates or dates to aim ... dev recently said only when he thinks its ready >> 100% progress + 1 day >> Also anyone noticed "Total Polish" went from 748 to 750 in one day, WTF even is that ?
Holly's Watermelons.png

arkopand

May 7, 2018
While we're here, I'd like to reiterate that putting "make dialogue appear at a certain time of the day" as a separate task is fucking asinine and probably straight bullshitting since there's no way it takes more than 10 minutes to do

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
While we're here, I'd like to reiterate that putting "make dialogue appear at a certain time of the day" as a separate task is fucking asinine and probably straight bullshitting since there's no way it takes more than 10 minutes to do
I'd guess that altering the time of day for the text might also require the images to be altered, to reflect that.
Bit odd if we're having the conversation in the evening & the image shows morning.
They are hand drawn images & would, presumably, need the sky & lighting to be changed, at least.

I suspect that takes considerably more than "10 minutes to do".
You can't really rush attention to detail.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Huh, on my screen it's been stuck at this progress tracker for about two weeks now I think...
Op hasn't been updated. If you click the patreon link it shows the current one, which is at 99.5%

Edit but if anyone finds other bugs at 100% then it might take longer to come out, although if I remember the last few post release bugs all related to new players not existing ones

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes