HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Or, maybe the update is become bigger? Not unlike ICSTOR shit that takes 2 fuckin' years just for that short update. This Rose's update is bigger than Lana's and Myrtle's, so it's just make sense if the development takes more time than the previous.
Wait Rose's one is bigger than the Lana one? I was under the impression it wasn't gonna be as long but just more as sex oriented quality like the Myrtle or something like that, mentioned some ages ago now.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Wait Rose's one is bigger than the Lana one? I was under the impression it wasn't gonna be as long but just more as sex oriented quality like the Myrtle or something like that, mentioned some ages ago now.
The total content for v0.5 (Lana route) is around 792. Whereas the v0.6 as you can see will have atleast 841 total content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
There's definitely some kind of curse afflicting Rose that she'll need the MC's literally magic spunk to cure, but what little has been revealed with what's already in the game suggests some kind of potion for which we'll have to gather other ingredients, with the usual delays caused by the MC fucking up the first try in an amusing way. If the sex scene to story ratio is anything like the Myrtle update, this update could be larger than the Lana/Story update, since there's as many as eight Rose sex scenes (same as the number of Myrtle scenes added in her update) plus two or three additional Myrtle scenes out of the four still pending. Plus there's the whole Rose/Myrtle threesome angle that's sure to require additional story to navigate.

We'll see when the update drops, obviously, but so far the signs suggest this update will fall in the range we've seen with previous updates in terms of amount of new content relative to development time.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Please stop feeding the trolls, people. Just report them for inappropriate behavior and get on with your day. All you're doing by engaging with them beyond that is encouraging them to spew more of their bile, and I really doubt the couple behind this game are the kind of people who want that associated with their work.

EDIT: the original context that prompted this post has been largely deleted - thankfully the mods did their job. No need to reopen a particularly ugly can of worms, so suffice it to say I wasn't talking about the ongoing milking accusations, though those are certainly annoying too.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Why you wanna touch that fat smelly bastard with your hands? Just stare at him intensely until he can't take the pressure anymore and kills himself:WeSmart:
View attachment 1931077
I wish he was like that googly glassed, stocking cap wearing, candy-stripped looking motherfu**** in the books, I won't be looking for his ass. What kind of name is Waldo anyways? You just know he slipped out of getting punished too. I kind of wish the elf, instead of threatening him with a dagger, actually sliced his fat gut open and disemboweled him, but you know, family entertainment.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ocean75 and Deboksi

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Ii just played the game through and really enjoyed this setting, beautyful animations and humor.
Since there is a new update right on the way what is the experience from last updates with regards of the size of content with each update from this dev?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Ii just played the game through and really enjoyed this setting, beautyful animations and humor.
Since there is a new update right on the way what is the experience from last updates with regards of the size of content with each update from this dev?
Excellent, their politic is to release quality content, so they tested before, and even when a bug is encountered (which is very rare) there can be a possibility that the error never shows up to you and they launch a fix or a new release if needed with the fix. They are open minded ppl, taking some suggestions and for Patrons they are willing to make consideration to refund them. They are so good that i can't avoid to feel ashame every time their game leak here, more because in my circumstances i can't be a patron for them.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
its worthed waiting each update was 2hour+ play time so far with great content and quality

Reactions: Puma1978

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Barring any more polish being added we should be looking at a release this week at their current pace.
Last update they said that 100% on the progress bar doesn't actually mean the game is done and it took another week before it was released. They might've changed that this time around though

drecoss24

May 17, 2019
Excellent, their politic is to release quality content, so they tested before, and even when a bug is encountered (which is very rare) there can be a possibility that the error never shows up to you and they launch a fix or a new release if needed with the fix. They are open minded ppl, taking some suggestions and for Patrons they are willing to make consideration to refund them. They are so good that i can't avoid to feel ashame every time their game leak here, more because in my circumstances i can't be a patron for them.
The game is not "leaked" it was actually posted here by the developer and it's a free game anyways

Reactions: Amil Io
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes