Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Edited my signature so it now actually links to this thread, didn't realize it was just displaying as a .gif if anyone clicked it before. :oops:

60+ interactions with my posts potentially down the drain but maybe a future like or quote might send someone to here.

Reactions: Bogan53

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Edited my signature so it now actually links to this thread, didn't realize it was just displaying as a .gif if anyone clicked it before. :oops:

60+ interactions with my posts potentially down the drain but maybe a future like or quote might send someone to here.
Thank you for the help!

looks good. may i ask how much contet does it have?
It depends on whether you read the dialogues, and if yes, how fast. In my own case, it takes me over an hour to play the game from the beginning to the end of the current content. And I already know where all the items are and don't need to keep going for the hints.
If you mean the number of sexual scenes: there's a vaginal sex, two blowjobs (one being a glory hole), a handjob, and a couple of spying scenes.

Reactions: skazy and Ghostly

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Can we expect monthly update no matter how major/minor the update is ?

PurpleFuck

May 18, 2020
I love this game, the visuals and the the gameplay is both entertaining and fun. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: magicnuts

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've played through the whole thing in one go (as far as you could go with this version of course) and I gotta say the last game I fell in love with so quickly was Summertime Saga.

The art is absolutely fantastic, the girls are gorgeous, the animations are nice and the overall game is really funny and super enjoyable to play. With pregnancy on the horizon as well this game has the potential to beat SS even! If the preggo system will be great as well, while also still being able to fuck the girls as they are pregnant, we are set.

Oh and the most important thing: PLEASE let us keep our saves so we don't have to start all over again... Looking at you Summertime Saga.

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
There is a sizable "fan art" community out there that I'm sure would be interested in contributing art if you enlisted their help. Also, I noticed your game is not listed on Fap Nation; might be a way to get more attention and more patrons. ...And the game is fantastic; keep up the good work!
Thank you for your suggestion. It was a boost. :giggle:

Can we expect monthly update no matter how major/minor the update is ?
Badjourasmix is right. We're trying to release every two months (adding 30-40mins of playtime each).

...Oh and the most important thing: PLEASE let us keep our saves so we don't have to start all over again...
I'll try.

Hello magicnuts , will you be updating the progress tracker in the OP?
Yes, I've been updating it these few days. If it's helpful, I will keep updating it daily.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes