Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Considering the scope of the game, I would not be surprised if it takes 3-5 to see the full thing come to light.

123.png

Sorry if this was already asked, but how many female partners are you planning on including in the game?

Keato-red

Feb 5, 2020
wonder when version 0.3 comes out been looking but i can only find the game here and no mention about progress and releash dates elsewhere.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
In this same page, two posts above your first comment, they say that tracker will be updated daily in the first post of this thread. Also, they expect to release new versions every 2 months
Thank you for your suggestion. It was a boost. :giggle:

Badjourasmix is right. We're trying to release every two months (adding 30-40mins of playtime each).

I'll try.

Yes, I've been updating it these few days. If it's helpful, I will keep updating it daily.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
This game will take at least 3 years to finish then ?
Considering the scope of the game, I would not be surprised if it takes 3-5 to see the full thing come to light.

View attachment 730480

Sorry if this was already asked, but how many female partners are you planning on including in the game?
I can't really answer that at this stage, tbh. It depends on whether we focus on the main story or the side stories. We do have a lot of material planned, though (stories written or notes taken).
Right now, our focus is to do one update at the time.

Reactions: L30

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just wanted to make sure: Can you get all 3 pics from the sheep (Lambert is his name I think) already? I got one but I looked everywhere at any time and I never saw him.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Just wanted to make sure: Can you get all 3 pics from the sheep (Lambert is his name I think) already? I got one but I looked everywhere at any time and I never saw him.
There are 3. 1 is pretty obvious unless it changed from update 1 to update 2. the other 2 are harder to spot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Great game, a piece of art being honest!

Question: Is there an ETA for each update? Like three months or something?

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes