Mar 24, 2020
hey i played the game a while ago , could someone tell me which new content is in here? if it is possible spoiler free so like just naming a girl would be enough to answer (Sorry for my english i'm German haha)
Well it is called the Rose update, so obviously Rose lol.
(The Woman living in the Wohnwagen)
At the end there is also some extra interaction with Rose and Myrtle.

Oct 11, 2019
I fucking loved Jebediah's story arc literally best character for me. Each interaction from his goofyness paired with the music in his redemption arc made me laugh my ass off 10/10. Please bless us with more of him in the future, I hope we get more interactions with him. If it was up to me down the road I would have him save our MC in some way. Love how his character was drawn and introduced. Best release soo far!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Reactions: nitram5

Viressa

May 24, 2018
They're not 3D models so no .................. Guess you didn't read the last 2 years of comments praising the hand-drawing
Most digital 2D artists these days will pose 3D models and use them as references. I'd be surprised if Chestnut didn't use this technique too. They wouldn't be full renders though, just mannequins to help get the anatomy right with the different poses and angles.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Just finished and while I enjoyed it, it became stale having an entire update (hours of playtime) revolve around one character. The main storyline needs to progress along with the characters. I don't see myself playing 0.7. I'll come back when there's more main story content because I don't feel like this is the way the game should be played.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Most digital 2D artists these days will pose 3D models and use them as references. I'd be surprised if Chestnut didn't use this technique too. They wouldn't be full renders though, just mannequins to help get the anatomy right with the different poses and angles.
Using a 3D model for reference isn't the same thing as using Daz or Unity or whatever to make/draw the character for this game. Next thing to debate will devolve into whether or not we can actually call this "hand-drawn" since they used a tablet or something and not paper
Just finished and while I enjoyed it, it became stale having an entire update (hours of playtime) revolve around one character. The main storyline needs to progress along with the characters. I don't see myself playing 0.7. I'll come back when there's more main story content because I don't feel like this is the way the game should be played.
You had the entirety of 0.5 for main story

pulse9

Jun 20, 2018
App not installed in apk version even if I had 8+gig. Of storage on my phone. Is there a way to fix it?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Using a 3D model for reference isn't the same thing as using Daz or Unity or whatever to make/draw the character for this game. Next thing to debate will devolve into whether or not we can actually call this "hand-drawn" since they used a tablet or something and not paper

You had the entirety of 0.5 for main story
Quite aware. Playing update to update to me just isn't realistic if the main story doesn't progress. I don't want to spend hours focusing on one person. It's boring. The next update is another character so who knows when they'll pick back up on the main story. This games going on the back burner for a few years.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
YO WHAT THE FUCK. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT SHIT CAN'T GO ANY BETTER.
Remember: There'll almost certainly be an actual Angel Waifu waiting for us in Floatown. If you're into halos.

Quite aware. Playing update to update to me just isn't realistic if the main story doesn't progress. I don't want to spend hours focusing on one person. It's boring. The next update is another character so who knows when they'll pick back up on the main story. This games going on the back burner for a few years.
They can a poll on this, and patrons voted for this style of update. I get your frustration (I am sad that we will get no Mommy Milky until she finally gets her own dedicated update), but the other way is also frustrating, where you only progress a little bit with each girl every update and it feels like the game is teasing you.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes