HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Rose! My favourite. I am satisfied now I do not mind who comes next great stuff.

So we have a confirmation of a Werewolf waifu in the forest by that tree so that's probably gonna be a thing to vote for down the line and the book Rose and MC were looking through probably also hints some vampire waifu too as well with all those illustrations.

Just that we have so many girls left from the initial start of the game that really need to be done and dusted before moving on.

if possible I personally would like some Madeline or Serena for main story stuff just because I'm curious on that line, I'm curious about the Hammerdick ladies and the mom that was mentioned but I imagine she won't be seperate and be a package deal with Simmone in the end just because that whole thing with her feels like it would be interwoven with the mom very closely.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The animations REALLY need sound, it's absurd that developers don't pay attention to sound. I've seen a game with 100 patreons with voiced cinematics and a million sex sounds.

This one is earning 10k, it could easily have full voice acting too.
Exactly what I said before. Sound is a VERY important part of the game.

Reactions: WSmith

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Exactly what I said before. Sound is a VERY important part of the game.

My two-thoughts: doing sound design when you have a near finished product that isn't going through "potential" redesign is a smarter approach than doing it... well while you're designing it. We have v.6, but unless they've said this is the half way point we don't really know how many more updates we'll have before they decide they are at or about to approach the finish line.

And while I think sound design is important to a game, I honestly can do without sexy sounds since so many other games just use stock noises that are super generic/off putting, so I end up just lowering the volume other than background music. I get that others like it, but not all of us desire it, especially if it's at the cost of dev time for story/girl progression. Love&Sex Second Base for instance is a game I found the voice acting absolutely terrible (though to be fair I haven't checked it in a year), but I get it... some folks dig it - I still think it'd be a smarter design choice to wait till you have a near finished product though.

themadfapper

Oct 29, 2019
Good news: the patrons have voted and the next update is going to be all about Gomira
Bad news: based on the number of items in Gomira's Planned Content in the crystal ball, it's going to be ~6 months like with the Myrtle update
Gomira is my second biggest interest after Lana, so this is excellent news. Anyone who isn't paying doesn't really get to complain about how long it takes, and those who are already know what kind of wait they're in for.

Yesismy

Dec 24, 2021
I'm having a problem with the android version the game is all the time crashing and I can't play someone now how to fix this.

Reactions: Keefemo

sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
Well it is called the Rose update, so obviously Rose lol.
(The Woman living in the Wohnwagen)
At the end there is also some extra interaction with Rose and Myrtle.
ok thanks for your answer , when i checked the changelog there was nothing new thats why i didnt have a clue

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes