DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No it's actually obvious. It's like the football world cup (no, it's not called soccer).
For a few weeks every 4 years everyone you meet out in the streets is a national team coach, and all of them could do it way better than the actual national team coach.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
good update but i cannot imagine this taking 3/4 of a year of development.
sure, the artwork is great and all but most of the dialogs are straightforward to implement once you have all gestures for each figure ready.
they also always show a "bug progress tracker" on their website. since i am a developer myself, i see two points that make me suspicious here: a) the game is a very linear game. i cannot think of any major sources for bugs apart from a missing image or a missing value update of a variable here and there. b) they always seem to know the amount of bugs in advance. this might make sense in a more complex project where it is sometimes very difficult to isolate and fix the bug and test the result. but they use the renpy engine here - which very simple and fixing a bug in a linear game is a piece of cake. so listing this as a todo for weeks doesn't even make sense.

to conclude, i have enough reason to believe the developer is a scammer and i will cancel my support.
Double quoting cause I don't wanna edit the last post : "dev is a scammer". Yes, of course. That's why they pay back your pledge at the end of the month if you feel you didn't get your money's worth. Only pure evil devs do that ........ 100% going with option 2 from my last reply : you dunno wtf you're talking about and just came here thinking you were clever with that hot garbage whine

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I don't really understand the whining regarding the time in between updates. I get why there are sometimes complaints about games like "Milfy City", "My New Life" and maybe even "Summertime Saga". However, this game is made by two people and has the best 2D art on the site IMO. Each update has a nice bit of content and I'm enjoying the world-building we've been getting. The development time harping just doesn't make sense to me in the case of this game. As far as I know, the devs haven't made any controversial decisions in regards to the development of the game. It's just a small dev team that is taking its time to release quality content.
There are dumb ppl with a hell of mental problems... They make the world worst but interesting, some are dangerous lost cases (even if in their entire life never kill a fly).

/Breed

Dec 10, 2017
Could someone please make a workupload copy for download? All the other versions are super slow.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Such a disappointing update. I waited 9 months for this? Give me a break. I almost fell asleep on the Rose story. This game is used to be my favorite, but not anymore.
Kthxbye. You awited 10 months though
Could someone please make a workupload copy for download? All the other versions are super slow.
MEGA is usually the fastest around the hosts, but limits you to 5GB a day-ish

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
It's not that you can't complain - we see plenty of evidence that you can!
It's more that, if you're not financially supporting the devs, why would they care or listen to you? Why would they even know that your opinion exists?

When you get a product for free, of course you can still complain about the quality, or functionality.
But it was free, so either bin it & move on, or ask yourself "what did I expect, for free?"

But if you voice your complaint in a constructive way, people are likely to accept it, at least they can understand why you hold that opinion.
If you do it in a way that just whinges & adds nothing of substance, people are less likely to accept it.
I agree largely with what you are saying. But one thing I've noticed is the people who blindly defend on here are just as bad as the people who just complain for no reason. I think it's a valid concern to wonder why this update took so much longer than the previous ones for more or less the same amount of content.

Mar 17, 2019
Just in case a workupload link doesn't get download Free Download Manager and it should make your downloads go faster.
I ran outta Mega space so I use Anonfile when downloading this game just make sure you don't add that disc file pop they try to add. Only save the file that says WinRAR. Once it starts downloading cancel the download then go to your downloads on chrome and copy the link address. Then hit the plus button on Free Download Manager. If you want I can send the link to free download manager and a tutorial on how to use it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I agree largely with what you are saying. But one thing I've noticed is the people who blindly defend on here are just as bad as the people who just complain for no reason. I think it's a valid concern to wonder why this update took so much longer than the previous ones for more or less the same amount of content.
I've not seen "people blindly defend".
People come in and voice an opinion - "this game's shit, this dev's a crook/milker", etc.
Those types generally just get facts presented that disprove their opinions. They also get mocked, rightly so.

The people that criticise, "I think this game is shit, because.." will have their justification examined.
If their justification is sound, or is a matter of personal taste, no-one can dispute it.
If their justification is contrary to known and established facts, then it gets rightly disputed.

The people that constructively criticise, "I think this game is shit because, here's what I think would make it better..." are also subject to the same justification check, but these are more likely to spark productive conversation.

As for it being "a valid concern", it would take 30 seconds to search for the information which either corroborates, or invalidates that concern.
People are quite capable of finding the information, for themselves, to make an informed opinion.
They chose not to, then complained about something which had already been explained & justified.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They added over 1GB of stuff, it's not the "same amount of content"
why is it everytime i see you commenting you act like a internet Karen and take offence to everything? bet youll report my post like last time when i said you are a SJW...you continue to prove me right
Yep, because no1 else can report your nonsense and/or the mods can't come in here and delete stuff either. Delusional much. Also nice circlejerking between the 2 of you upvoting each other. PS : you made this alt 3 days ago and already got your stuff nuked, shows how much garbage you post

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
They got COVID around Christmas, Chestnut had to undergo a minor surgery, they had to entirely redo a couple of scenes (or one scene a couple of times, I can't remember exactly), plus this was the first time they designed a threesome and wanted to get it right. Everything was openly explained to their supporters on their weekly reports, some of them got leaked here (the guy who used to post all of them had to unsubscribe). And this update doesn't have more or less the same amount of content, it has objectively more content than the previous one.

This is art, not an industrial assembly line. There are some key concepts here: communication, trust, and results. And I'd say there are a whole bunch of people who don't find any reason to be 'concerned'

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I've not seen "people blindly defend".
People come in and voice an opinion - "this game's shit, this dev's a crook/milker", etc.
Those types generally just get facts presented that disprove their opinions. They also get mocked, rightly so.

The people that criticise, "I think this game is shit, because.." will have their justification examined.
If their justification is sound, or is a matter of personal taste, no-one can dispute it.
If their justification is contrary to known and established facts, then it gets rightly disputed.

The people that constructively criticise, "I think this game is shit because, here's what I think would make it better..." are also subject to the same justification check, but these are more likely to spark productive conversation.

As for it being "a valid concern", it would take 30 seconds to search for the information which either corroborates, or invalidates that concern.
People are quite capable of finding the information, for themselves, to make an informed opinion.
They chose not to, then complained about something which had already been explained & justified.
Okay now i don't agree with you at all lmao, you have your own opinion on the matter and that's fine. I'll just leave it at that

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okay now i don't agree with you at all lmao, you have your own opinion on the matter and that's fine. I'll just leave it at that
The part I do have some agreement with, is where you said the defenders are just as bad.
In a way, some are.

One person posts an ignorant opinion.
Five people reply to point out the stupidity.
It didn't deserve a single reply.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
They got COVID around Christmas, Chestnut had to undergo a minor surgery, they had to entirely redo a couple of scenes (or one scene a couple of times, I can't remember exactly), plus this was the first time they designed a threesome and wanted to get it right. Everything was openly explained to their supporters on their weekly reports, some of them got leaked here (the guy who used to post all of them had to unsubscribe). And this update doesn't have more or less the same amount of content, it has objectively more content than the previous one.

This is art, not an industrial assembly line. There are some key concepts here: communication, trust, and results. And I'd say there are a whole bunch of people who don't find any reason to be 'concerned'
Yeah, people are acting like the devs are ICSTOR because one update took a long time. Saying the devs are scammers due to this a just a huge stretch. Now I understand if you didn't enjoy the update everyone's entitled to their own opinion I liked this update though I ended up being more interested in the demon plot than the villager shenanigans. The game is not perfect but it's good. If you guys didn't enjoy the update maybe leave constructive suggestions in the thread even if you're not patrons there are patron supporters on the thread and at the end of the day, we all want the game to be the best it can be.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019

You clearly don't know what objectively means, cause this update had around the same amount of content as previous ones, maybe a little more. But not enough to justify almost a whole year of development time. Those first two reasons are dumb asf too. Covid would have slowed down development for a couple of weeks at most, same for a minor surgery.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Covid would have slowed down development for a couple of weeks a most, same for a minor surgery.
That's rather ignorant of the facts.
Covid comes in different forms, which have different degrees of impact, on different people, for different lengths of time.
Never heard of "Long COVID"?
You clearly don't know what objectively means, cause this update had around the same amount of content as previous ones, maybe a little more.
No. It had more. Objectively. More images, more data, more size, more work. More.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes