Mar 17, 2019
Okay now i don't agree with you at all lmao, you have your own opinion on the matter and that's fine. I'll just leave it at that
I'll say that I have seen some users defend devs to the very end even if they're arguing against logical statements for example ISCTOR. However, that just doesn't seem to be the case here time will tell but for now, I say it's too soon to just throw around the term scammer. Also this update did have more content you can check the changelog so you don't have to guess how much was added or not.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
[...] Those first two reasons are dumb asf too. Covid would have slowed down development for a couple of weeks at most, same for a minor surgery.
This is moving close to a line we shouldn't cross to be honest. You don't know shit about any health problems they have, neither do I. Difference is I don't act like I do.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You clearly don't know what objectively means, cause this update had around the same amount of content as previous ones, maybe a little more. But not enough to justify almost a whole year of development time. Those first two reasons are dumb asf too. Covid would have slowed down development for a couple of weeks a most, same for a minor surgery.
Well, you have just added an extra month of slow development. They started to work on this update on October 3, the real development cycle didn't reach the 10 months mark. It could've been 9 without those issues, would you be claiming the same?

I mean, one guy said today that he feel the characters were dumbed down just for the sake of dragging out the scenes. That's an honest and perfectly valid opinion, no one argued with him. But watching the content numbers and the quality of the art, and knowing the development process at detail thanks to the constant info they give about it, helps to defuse all that claims of devs not working fast enough. Plus all the monthly refunds, plus the extra on-demand refunds from June, that helps to defuse the 'milking' accusations. Those are some objective facts you choose to ignore or simply don't believe, or think they are not valid enough. But I'll keep bringing them up every time someone makes that 'accusation', and let bystanders decide. I know I won't convince anyone I'm replying to.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This is moving close to a line we shouldn't cross to be honest. You don't know shit about any health problems they have, neither do I. Difference is I don't act like I do.
It actually goes beyond that. Especially when it comes to drawing and to being creative, there'll just come phases where you'll be less productive and where you'll long for something else/new to work on - yet you can't, because you are working on that one game. Especially once we are talking about large multiyear projects, it's important to balance the workload to keep the motivation up.

Just because somebody is earning a decent amount of money, doesn't mean that he or she suddently becomes a robot. After all we aren't talking about 3D renders where you "just do a few clicks" (I'm intentionally simplifying, of course) and everything will look good and up to the standard regardless.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's nice that after Rose (one of my favourite girls) we immediately get another favourite of mine: Gomira. Really looking forward to what the green beauty's got to offer. After that we only need Madeline and Gretta to complete the questlines of my current favourite girls. I can't help but think tho that it would have been awesome if character focused updates and story focused updates would have taken turns so that 0.7 would continue the story again. I know that the patrons choose what's next but I feel like a nice alternation would have been cool.

PS: It's gonna be absolute torture to wait for 0.7 again lol I guess we'll all come together next february or march I would guess to see what Gomira is all about.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's nice that after Rose (one of my favourite girls) we immediately get another favourite of mine: Gomira. Really looking forward to what the green beauty's got to offer. After that we only need Madeline and Gretta to complete the questlines of my current favourite girls. I can't help but think tho that it would have been awesome if character focused updates and story focused updates would have taken turns so that 0.7 would continue the story again. I know that the patrons choose what's next but I feel like a nice alternation would have been cool.

PS: It's gonna be absolute torture to wait for 0.7 again lol I guess we'll all come together next february or march I would guess to see what Gomira is all about.
Wow!! An ON-Topic post???? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Thank you, sir. (y)
Leo Cheers.gif

Mar 17, 2019

Yeah Gomira and Lady Goldenbush are the two I've been looking forward to the most.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guys, I understand that most of you could be disappointed with the update, but hear me out. Do you know how many people are working on this game? 2. Yes, 2 people, a husband and a wife. They are doing everything that would normally be done by a team of 6-7 people BY THEMSELVES. Be nice to them, they're doing their best and most likely have their own life with real life jobs because they do not make enough of a living with this game. If you are bored of waiting for updates, as a recommendation: forget about this game for a long while. There are plenty games on Internet, come back in 4 or 5 years so you can enjoy a bigger game with lots of game hours from scrath.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Guys, I understand that most of you could be disappointed with the update, but hear me out. Do you know how many people are working on this game? 2. Yes, 2 people, a husband and a wife. They are doing everything that would normally be done by a team of 6-7 people BY THEMSELVES. Be nice to them, they're doing their best and most likely have their own life with real life jobs because they do not make enough of a living with this game. If you are bored of waiting for updates, as a recommendation: forget about this game for a long while. There are plenty games on Internet, come back in 4 or 5 years so you can enjoy a bigger game with lots of game hours from scrath.
This is their only job and they are earning a nice monthly wage from it, that's what all this fuss is about.

Reactions: VicValenn
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes