Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This is their only job and they are earning a nice monthly wage from it, that's what all this fuss is about.
Seriously, is that all you read from my message? Two people, man, two damn people. If those people are so frustrated about the slow development, follow my advise in the end of the message. Giving it a long break is better than ragequitting on a forum.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Seriously, is that all you read from my message? Two people, man, two damn people. If those people are so frustrated about the slow development, follow my advise in the end of the message. Giving it a long break is better than ragequitting on a forum.
No, I fully agree with the rest of your comment, I should have said that. It was just a clarification about that exact part, since that's the real reason behind most of complains: every single time a dev starts to get well paid for their work, some people start bitching about that dev being a lazy greedy milker that should work faster, harder, and hire a bunch of people to work even faster.

No not really. The world keeps on turning and shit eventually happens. Pandemics and wars and embargoes and economic downturns still happen. And when a project stretches out over decades it become inevitable. When inflation rises and economies slow down people have to cut back on their expenditures and one of the first targets for cutbacks is luxuries, like Patreon support and games. So while riding the gravy train is nice the trip doesn't go on forever.
Let's them enjoy the ride while it lasts. I totally prefer an unfinished masterpiece like this than a fully developed piece of forgettable shit.

imagica

May 2, 2020
So I have first scene with Rose and her "alter ego", but there is no "cum" option. How to finish the scene and continue?

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
good update but i cannot imagine this taking 3/4 of a year of development.
sure, the artwork is great and all but most of the dialogs are straightforward to implement once you have all gestures for each figure ready.
they also always show a "bug progress tracker" on their website. since i am a developer myself, i see two points that make me suspicious here: a) the game is a very linear game. i cannot think of any major sources for bugs apart from a missing image or a missing value update of a variable here and there. b) they always seem to know the amount of bugs in advance. this might make sense in a more complex project where it is sometimes very difficult to isolate and fix the bug and test the result. but they use the renpy engine here - which very simple and fixing a bug in a linear game is a piece of cake. so listing this as a todo for weeks doesn't even make sense.

to conclude, i have enough reason to believe the developer is a scammer and i will cancel my support.
as you are a developer, do you have a game comparable to this that i can view and form a better opinion of your views? i am not being sarcastic, i am genuinely trying to understand where you are coming from

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
And you just outlined the whole problem, not just with this game but with many of the games that we see on Patreon. It's over ambitious projects. Again and again we are seeing amateur dev's attempt large ambitious projects that will take years to complete. And they just aren't practical. For single dev's or small teams to take on projects of this size and scope, that can take years to complete. And it's just now starting to sink in for them, and for those of us who support them, that maybe they have bitten off more than they can chew.
Why do you care if it takes years to complete?
Maybe the dev doesn't care about finishing it quickly like you want it.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Also, good work MagicNuts. You have a great game, with almost perfect art and a nice immersion.
Just wish there was more breeding/impregnation talk, but I get that it might not be your thing or you just don't want to include it for any reason yet.
Hope it happens in the future tho. Want to see the girls begging to get bred.

Mar 17, 2019
But you don't even have to purchase or support the games here. WAL is free and it's up to users if they want to support the dev or not. You could literally drop the game and come back 3 years and see where it's at. I see the argument that some devs stretch the development time of their game to milk it. That has even been true for games that are already on the site but all this vitriol of the Dev's first offense when comes to updates taking longer than usual seems like an overreaction. Like I said it's too early to tell when it comes to this game for me but maybe in a year or two I'll eat these words. I can even agree that yes sometimes devs bite off way more than they can chew and when this game was first released I was very worried about that since it's only two devs. I feel it's reasonable to have complaints when it comes to delays if you are financially supporting the dev but the complaining on this thread about an update that's now released having taken long just feels like complaining. Maybe you didn't enjoy the update which is fair there are even things I think could have been done better. However, all this whinging about an update taking too long is redundant at this point the delay already happened if it becomes a trend maybe we have something to worry about but at the moment this is just taking away discussions about the actual game's content itself. I'll say most people on this thread (not all) that have been defending the dev have been pretty open to the criticism about the update but a lot of the detractors seem to not have an open mind. The thread doesn't need to be an echo chamber of "delay bad this scam" or "leave dev alone reee". I do feel you have valid arguments regarding the development model a lot of the developers on this site employ.

Last edited by a moderator:

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
magicnuts Found a typo: "Yeah! Thank goodness we didn't wait for your their letter!"

Not sure how much is left in this update but so far, it's high quality if very linear. I really like your characters. I can't donate every month but I think you're definitely deserving of another donation somewhere down the line.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Also, good work MagicNuts. You have a great game, with almost perfect art and a nice immersion.
Just wish there was more breeding/impregnation talk, but I get that it might not be your thing or you just don't want to include it for any reason yet.
Hope it happens in the future tho. Want to see the girls begging to get bred.
Most girls have a preg tag in the "upcoming" list in the gallery. Some have milking and breastfeeding too (or close enough)
But you don't even have to purchase or support the games here. WAL is free and it's up to users if they want to support the dev or not. You could literally drop the game and come back 3 years and see where it's at. I see the argument that some devs stretch the development time of their game to milk it. That has even been true for games that are already on the site but all this vitriol of the Dev's first offense when comes to updates taking longer than usual seems like an overreaction. Like I said it's too early to tell when it comes to this game for me but maybe in a year or two I'll eat these words. I can even agree that yes sometimes devs bite off way more than they can chew and when this game was first released I was very worried about that since it's only two devs. I feel it's reasonable to have complaints when it comes to delays if you are financially supporting the dev but the complaining on this thread about an update that's now released having taken long just feels like complaining. Maybe you didn't enjoy the update which is fair there are even things I think could have been done better. However, all this whinging about an update taking too long is redundant at this point the delay already happened if it becomes a trend maybe we have something to worry about but at the moment this is just taking away discussions about the actual game's content itself. I'll say most people on this thread (not all) that have been defending the dev have been pretty open to the criticism about the update but a lot of the detractors seem to not have an open mind. The thread doesn't need to be an echo chamber of "delay bad this scam" or "leave dev alone reee". I do feel you have valid arguments regarding the development model a lot of the developers on this site employ.
Bruh, next time split that monstrosity into paragraphs

Mar 17, 2019
Most girls have a preg tag in the "upcoming" list in the gallery. Some have milking and breastfeeding too (or close enough)

Bruh, next time split that monstrosity into paragraphs
No. Don't quote me for stuff like that. Mostly was just typing shit in a rush though I'll try to remember to format it better
so people have an easier time reading it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes