Jan 3, 2022
Honest question:
Does anyone here know of any 2D game that gets content out the door faster than this one? And if it does, is the art quality even comparable?
I keep seeing posts here that state 10 months is too long for the quantity delivered and I'm fairly new on the forum so I'd like to know.
Thanks.

Last edited:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This is not the IRS's website nor is this a patreon subsidiary, dont discuss unnecessary topics like taxes and shit here. Also this isn't a place to go on personal attacks on other users for/against the release time or various other things. You can express your frustrations or displeasure regarding the update times but do not go on unnecessary rants of personal attacks. Use OFF-TOPIC for that.

Do not escalate arguments here. Failure to comply may result in warning / thread ban

sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
heyo , does anybody have a savefile for the 0.5? i want to play the new update but my save files were on my old PC

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
heyo , does anybody have a savefile for the 0.5? i want to play the new update but my save files were on my old PC
Have you tried using the search function in the top right? I guess not, because you would have found the save file you're looking for withing 15-20 seconds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Ok... i finally got around to play the next update and that was one hell of a story. Heartwarming on moments, crazy half the time and sexy the other half. No spoilers, but I love Rose's 'alternative' look. That other guy was indeed an idiot :)

I noticed a small error with grammar, but nothing major. (spoiler for dialogue!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only remark I can give is the long wait for this update. I saw that the poll resulted in a preference to longer waits for larger updates, but the last update was almost a full year ago. A update once every 6 months is already pushing it a bit I think.
As a non-paying user, I have no right to complain :)... but I thought i'd point it out. Its something I realized when i saw the update.

Other than that... I love this game still and I will wait another year if need be for the next update! (I just prefer not to :))

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Would someone change the time-stopped progress tracker from 0.6 version into the new progress tracker?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Honest question:
Does anyone here know of any 2D game that gets content out the door faster than this one? And if it does, is the art quality even comparable?
I keep seeing posts here that state 10 moths is too long for the quantity delivered and I'm fairly new on the forum so I'd like to know.
Thanks.
Paradise Lust updates roughly every month or two and the art is decent.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hi im at the bit where your back at your tent with the elf princess and im stuck in a loop what do i do ill leave my save file

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Paradise Lust updates roughly every month or two and the art is decent.
+1
It's a good game but more heavy on the minigame side of things. Art does its job well but it's not even in the same league as WaL in my opinion.

Can anyone tell me where is the last flyer ?
I don't know which ones you already found? There's one with Myrtle and 2 or 3 in the village, can't recall exactly. But they are easy to find. Then Celestine collects the rest for you.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I don't like the talk about milking , patrons get a weekly rapport of what is done that past week .so as a patron you know what they are doing plus being a patron means you support the dev not buying the next update .
only thing I noticed by looking at the characterlist the amount they still want to do , they will have to weed a bit in that , that is too much .

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
im in the cutscene all i can do is change between real Serena or image Serena and to suck or boob but it isn't giving me any other option help please

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
im in the cutscene all i can do is change between real Serena or image Serena and to suck or boob but it isn't giving me any other option help please
Click around (not the speed/change position icons) to let the dialogue progress. Stuff should happen on its own and you'll be able to do other things, then spread some mayo all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: Omniel

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ive click on all the dialogue to where its replaying

check out my save a couple comments back and see for your self

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes