Viressa

May 24, 2018
why humans can't lay with elves? to not make more abominations like in rings of power?
Humans and elves can have sex just fine, they just aren't reproductively compatible. No half-elves in this setting, apparently.

Reactions: jokuur

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
sorry brotha im not following the development of this game but i played it all, is this some book we talking about from the story?
Bro... If you play reading instead of skipping, when MC meets Rose she will read his hand, looking at his destiny, it is written between other things that he will be "Father of Many".

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Bro... If you play reading instead of skipping, when MC meets Rose she will read his hand, looking at his destiny, it is written between other things that he will be "Father of Many".
dude i do read but it was more than year that i played the full story - second last update, do u know how many months was it?

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1669421912958.png
Weekly report 133
Hi, everybody.

I hope you're all feeling well and are ready to enjoy your weekend.
First, if you're a Best Friend patron and would like to help us decide what one of our new characters should be called, go to this post and use the comments section to give us your suggestions. This Sunday, we'll create a poll with all of the suggested names.

This week, Chestnut was very busy with our baby, who has been having a lot of colic episodes. She still worked on two cutscenes -- I just posted a video from one of them here -- and drew a few new hands for Gomira and the MC.
I edited some of the dialogues and did the code work for two new sprites. More importantly, I started posing Gomira's first quest. I'm still not done with editing the update's first draft, but I believe I can do that at the same time as I'm posing scenes and events from the earlier parts of the new content. Posing has always been one of my favorite parts of the work, and it's great to see new characters talk and interact with each other, something that happens a lot in the intro of the update (I think you will enjoy them too).

Next week, Chestnut wants to focus entirely on sprites since I'm going to need a lot of new hands and facial expressions. I'm going to do more of what I've been doing these past few days and alternate between posing and editing the content.
That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends!

pr83

May 5, 2017
So my question to the ppl who have been following the development or are in their discord, will the heroines only get content according to the various scenario/position slots shown in their galleries or are those quotas just a roadmap for initial scenes, implemented and planned? I'd rather have that not be the extent of scenes for each, at the very least I want some of the girls get more scenes than what's listed in their gallery.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Mega link doesn't work for me. There is only a black circle in the middle of the screen and I can't press the download button. Is there an updated Mega link or do I have to use Anonfile?

frakdackle

Feb 25, 2019
Fun game! Appreciate the art and entertaining storyline. The Easter Eggs are a nice little bonus. Well done!

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes