Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I believe what uiosi was referring to, was that in real numbers, 0.10 is a smaller number than 0.9. 0.1 = 0.10 = 0.1000000 no matter how many 0 to add to the end there, it is the same number, in real numbers.

Version numbers ignore all math rules though, and the numbers don't mean the same things they do in real numbers, so it confuses anyone who knows math, or how numbers work.
Yeah, that's why it's highly recommended to use more decimals in versionings, so that 0.1 through 0.9 are major versions only, leading up to the 1.0 or full release, and other additions are subordinate to that, eg. 0.4.9.11a or 0.9.55.1b; this way you still retain the discrete version breakdown, without making it seem like there's more content than a straight 0.9 shows, because of the decimal format. That doesn't mean you have to hold to it, just that it's a good standardization to consider.

View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday, and I hope you've had a great week. Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
She worked mostly on cutscenes, finishing one, and advancing two other ones (with multiple artworks each). She also started work on another male sprite that will play an important role in 0.7. Lastly, she designed the poll options for a new female sprite.

Pistachio:
I worked on dialogues from Gomira's second quest. I'm not quite done yet, but I expect that by the end of the coming week, I should be done with the first draft of the content. Then I will be spending a week or two going through them, testing the text in the game, beginning the editing work, and preparing for the posing tasks. Bear in mind that there will still be a lot of writing tasks left (optional convos, sex, changes added to content from the previous releases, etc.) but finishing the first draft will be an important milestone.

What's next?
Chestnut will keep working on cutscenes and finish the sprite she's working on.
I plan to spend most of my time writing, editing, and trying to finish the first draft.

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier patron, go to this poll (Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll) and help us choose Mei's hairstyle and dress design. For everyone else, here are the options, and feel free to use the comment section to say which hair + dress you would pick:

I won't say much about the character because who she is and what she does -- together with her nude sprite -- has already been posted as a spoiler post.
Hair 3, definitely. Not sure between Dress 2 and Dress 3, though. I like the floral print and the slight oriental-feeling of 3 with the belts acting as a sort of corset for the modern short-style cheongsam (and that nice cleavage), but 2's boots and skirt and underbust corset with ruffled bodice are just real nice, too.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Wonder if they will go back and add shoes to Myrtle etc. Always a bit wierd they were trekking in forests and fields bare foot.

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Pros: Asian Waifu in WAL!? :love:

Cons: Small booba :cry:

I have no opinion in particular about any of the dresses but I hope hair 5 wins.
Hey cmon, literally every other girl so far has had boobs ranging from slightly above average to enormous. Let us smaller boob fans have something to enjoy! :giggle:

As for poll: would definitely vote hair 1 or 5, dress 2 or 3. I'm guessing Mei is the barmaid at the "Virge Inn", which we will hopefully get to explore as part of Gretta's story. My guess would be Waldo is cruel to her but Gretta is kind, and by driving Waldo away we help Mei get a happier working environment. (The only reason I guess she's a barmaid is dress 4 seems to include an apron and cleaning rag.)

Other wishes for upcoming content would of course include visiting Floa Town to meet angels (and bang them), meeting the mysterious Melon Twins (and banging them), meeting Junior's sister and fiancee (and banging them), and of course... meeting Bun-bunu!! (and, uhh... on second thought let's not meet Bun-bunu :LOL:)

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1667605736364.png
Weekly report 130

Hi, everybody.
Before the weekly report, I want to announce the winner of the poll determining the appearance of one of 0.7's new characters, Mei, which was concluded just a few minutes ago. Here is a reminder of the options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A few points:
  • Depending on her content, she may have other outfits and hairstyles, but what the poll determined will be her base design.
  • We may change the dress's color (but not its design) once we've added the sprite to the game.

Now the report:
Chestnut:
She has been working mostly on cutscenes, designing and drawing several action-packed scenes that involve a lot of motion, and although a bit more time-consuming to get right, match the story, and I think you will enjoy them. She did record a video from one of those images, but I just haven't had the time to edit and prepare it yet (I'll do it tomorrow).

Pistachio:
I have been writing and rewriting dialogues from Gomira's second quest. I did have to make some changes to the original plan for one of the crucial scenes in the update, but I think I've gotten it now. This is a normal part of the process; you always plan some scenes but change them once you start writing the first draft -- I'm sure I will be changing things even more once I start editing and posing. Overall, I believe the story will be fun. It will surely be somewhat different from everything else we have done. In our previous updates, we have focused mainly on resolving problems; this one is primarily about achieving "wants", and overcoming obstacles and difficulties the MC and Gomira face in the course of that. Anyway, that's what I've been working on, and I'm getting a better sense of the two quests as a whole now that a lot of it is written.

Next week's plan:
I'm going to continue to write dialogues, and Chestnut will work on cutscenes and possibly finish Mei's sprite now that we have her design.

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
was the main story hint stop at sheep costume in the morning bug? oh and im at where look at the mirror and the place a mess. MC mention something about the ring. and i dont know where to go next. help

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
was the main story hint stop at sheep costume in the morning bug? oh and im at where look at the mirror and the place a mess. MC mention something about the ring. and i dont know where to go next. help
Go to MC's tent, open the chest and use the crystal ball

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You're using the gallery mod, I guess. The mod causes a bug in the hints system, and most likely in the normal flow of other scenes too. If you want to actually play the game, don't install any mods. You'll eventually unlock all of the available scenes either way, it's a linear game

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You're using the gallery mod, I guess. The mod causes a bug in the hints system, and most likely in the normal flow of other scenes too. If you want to actually play the game, don't install any mods. You'll eventually unlock all of the available scenes either way, it's a linear game
There is an in-game hint system anyway.

Reactions: rKnight

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
thank you

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
So honestly, I'm kind of not a big fan of harem stories, especially ones that really lean into it, but all the characters here are set up to not be one-note, have clever interactions and very good stories to them. The main story itself is kind of cliché in a lot of ways, but you never feel like its talking down to you or anything of the sort. The art is very good, while some would say the lack of positions etc is a detriment, this means that important scenes focus isn't taken away or takes up too much time in term of everything else.

This should probably be a review, but in short, this is great work that deserves patreon money.

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday, and I hope you've had a great week. Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
She worked mostly on cutscenes, finishing one, and advancing two other ones (with multiple artworks each). She also started work on another male sprite that will play an important role in 0.7. Lastly, she designed the poll options for a new female sprite.

Pistachio:
I worked on dialogues from Gomira's second quest. I'm not quite done yet, but I expect that by the end of the coming week, I should be done with the first draft of the content. Then I will be spending a week or two going through them, testing the text in the game, beginning the editing work, and preparing for the posing tasks. Bear in mind that there will still be a lot of writing tasks left (optional convos, sex, changes added to content from the previous releases, etc.) but finishing the first draft will be an important milestone.

What's next?
Chestnut will keep working on cutscenes and finish the sprite she's working on.
I plan to spend most of my time writing, editing, and trying to finish the first draft.

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier patron, go to this poll (Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll) and help us choose Mei's hairstyle and dress design. For everyone else, here are the options, and feel free to use the comment section to say which hair + dress you would pick:

I won't say much about the character because who she is and what she does -- together with her nude sprite -- has already been posted as a spoiler post.
Hair 5 and Dress 4 are my favorites. Although, I wouldn't mind if she changed her hair and outfit throughout her storyline like Lana.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1668214165977.png
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we did last week.

Chestnut:
As planned, she worked on cutscenes, advancing her work on several ones from Gomira's first quest. We also shared a spoiler post from an artwork done earlier. Lastly, she spent a day and a half reading parts of the first draft I had written and wrote down her feedback and suggestions.

Pistachio:
I'm nearly done with the main writing tasks for Gomira's story (I will finish it by the end of tomorrow), and it's good to see the story and all of the dialogues finished. I still need to write optional convos and events, but I will do those gradually while working on other tasks. One main event that we have added is an epilogue for Gomira's story, which both Chestnut and I like a lot, and I hope you will enjoy it as well once you play it.

What's next:
Next week, Chestnut will continue to work on cutscenes. She may go back to the storyboards and do new sketches to reflect the changes to the plot. She also intends to finish Mei's sprite.
I want to run the game and ensure that the update's events work as intended -- I expect to find many bugs. Then I will go through the first draft and heavily edit it, preparing it to be posed next.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes