Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
So honestly, I'm kind of not a big fan of harem stories, especially ones that really lean into it, but all the characters here are set up to not be one-note, have clever interactions and very good stories to them. The main story itself is kind of cliché in a lot of ways, but you never feel like its talking down to you or anything of the sort. The art is very good, while some would say the lack of positions etc is a detriment, this means that important scenes focus isn't taken away or takes up too much time in term of everything else.

This should probably be a review, but in short, this is great work that deserves patreon money.

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday, and I hope you've had a great week. Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
She worked mostly on cutscenes, finishing one, and advancing two other ones (with multiple artworks each). She also started work on another male sprite that will play an important role in 0.7. Lastly, she designed the poll options for a new female sprite.

Pistachio:
I worked on dialogues from Gomira's second quest. I'm not quite done yet, but I expect that by the end of the coming week, I should be done with the first draft of the content. Then I will be spending a week or two going through them, testing the text in the game, beginning the editing work, and preparing for the posing tasks. Bear in mind that there will still be a lot of writing tasks left (optional convos, sex, changes added to content from the previous releases, etc.) but finishing the first draft will be an important milestone.

What's next?
Chestnut will keep working on cutscenes and finish the sprite she's working on.
I plan to spend most of my time writing, editing, and trying to finish the first draft.

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier patron, go to this poll (Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll) and help us choose Mei's hairstyle and dress design. For everyone else, here are the options, and feel free to use the comment section to say which hair + dress you would pick:

I won't say much about the character because who she is and what she does -- together with her nude sprite -- has already been posted as a spoiler post.
Hair 5 and Dress 4 are my favorites. Although, I wouldn't mind if she changed her hair and outfit throughout her storyline like Lana.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1668214165977.png
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of what we did last week.

Chestnut:
As planned, she worked on cutscenes, advancing her work on several ones from Gomira's first quest. We also shared a spoiler post from an artwork done earlier. Lastly, she spent a day and a half reading parts of the first draft I had written and wrote down her feedback and suggestions.

Pistachio:
I'm nearly done with the main writing tasks for Gomira's story (I will finish it by the end of tomorrow), and it's good to see the story and all of the dialogues finished. I still need to write optional convos and events, but I will do those gradually while working on other tasks. One main event that we have added is an epilogue for Gomira's story, which both Chestnut and I like a lot, and I hope you will enjoy it as well once you play it.

What's next:
Next week, Chestnut will continue to work on cutscenes. She may go back to the storyboards and do new sketches to reflect the changes to the plot. She also intends to finish Mei's sprite.
I want to run the game and ensure that the update's events work as intended -- I expect to find many bugs. Then I will go through the first draft and heavily edit it, preparing it to be posed next.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

EnticingBuns

Oct 2, 2022
This is such an amazing and ambitious game. A lot of the map is still missing so there's a long way to go.
I hope we get to see a lot more of Lana, the best girl.

Reactions: Zik901

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1668815098004.png
Weekly report 132

Hi, everybody.

I hope you've had a good week and are ready to enjoy a relaxing weekend.
Chestnut spent most of her work time drawing the final few artworks for a series of cutscenes, doing expressions and variations. She also worked on the design of one of the new male sprites.

I've been going through the first draft of Gomira's story, playing it and reading it in the game with placeholder images, testing various events, and spotting a number of issues that need to be fixed, mostly having to do with the structure of the events, for example, previously a certain event would happen automatically, now you'll need to talk to a character or interact with an object to start it off, and the current code needs to change to allow that. I also wrote convos for one of the characters. Aside from the above, I've spent most of my time editing the text and preparing it for posing.

We posted a WIP image in Sep showing one of our new male characters. We still haven't decided what to call him and would love to have you suggest names for him (Best Friends) so that we can run a poll (Best Friends and Close Friends) to decide what he should be called, similar to how we did it for Biggs, Wedge, Abe, and Jeb. So if you're a Best Friend patron and would like to contribute, stay tuned for the post requesting your suggestions in the next few days.

That's all, folks.
Have a great weekend!
Cheers

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sounds interesting but I take it there's ntr here?
Nope there's not even the slight trace of it, and never there will be here's what the devs stated about:
The game contains no NTR content (except a tiny bit in the prologue, which is part of the background story)

Reactions: TheDevian

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Surprised there's no tracker spam with a supplemnt of butthurt yet, it's been ~4 months since last update

May 4, 2019
Nope there's not even the slight trace of it, and never there will be here's what the devs stated about:
The game contains no NTR content (except a tiny bit in the prologue, which is part of the background story)
Oh, The first page said Housewives...so...I assume there will be. ayte.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh, The first page said Housewives...so...I assume there will be. ayte.
Someone complained seeing the prostitutes having sex... that's what the NTR in the prologue was, I know it's silly but I've seen worse in this forum...
Shrug.gif
The Housewife is Myrtle but that wasn't the reason about the anti-NTR crusader whining.... :)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes