Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ya that's why I said at least, since the art is usually the slowest task. Their only chance of getting it sooner is if they get another artist to help out.
Which won't happen. The best they'll get is some backgrounds made by other dudes. Nothing major

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1666995944029.png
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday, and I hope you've had a great week. Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
She worked mostly on cutscenes, finishing one, and advancing two other ones (with multiple artworks each). She also started work on another male sprite that will play an important role in 0.7. Lastly, she designed the poll options for a new female sprite.

Pistachio:
I worked on dialogues from Gomira's second quest. I'm not quite done yet, but I expect that by the end of the coming week, I should be done with the first draft of the content. Then I will be spending a week or two going through them, testing the text in the game, beginning the editing work, and preparing for the posing tasks. Bear in mind that there will still be a lot of writing tasks left (optional convos, sex, changes added to content from the previous releases, etc.) but finishing the first draft will be an important milestone.

What's next?
Chestnut will keep working on cutscenes and finish the sprite she's working on.
I plan to spend most of my time writing, editing, and trying to finish the first draft.

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier patron, go to this poll (Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll) and help us choose Mei's hairstyle and dress design. For everyone else, here are the options, and feel free to use the comment section to say which hair + dress you would pick:

I won't say much about the character because who she is and what she does -- together with her nude sprite -- has already been posted as a spoiler post.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday, and I hope you've had a great week. Here's a summary of what we did last week:

Chestnut:
She worked mostly on cutscenes, finishing one, and advancing two other ones (with multiple artworks each). She also started work on another male sprite that will play an important role in 0.7. Lastly, she designed the poll options for a new female sprite.

Pistachio:
I worked on dialogues from Gomira's second quest. I'm not quite done yet, but I expect that by the end of the coming week, I should be done with the first draft of the content. Then I will be spending a week or two going through them, testing the text in the game, beginning the editing work, and preparing for the posing tasks. Bear in mind that there will still be a lot of writing tasks left (optional convos, sex, changes added to content from the previous releases, etc.) but finishing the first draft will be an important milestone.

What's next?
I plan to spend most of my time writing, editing, and trying to finish the first draft.

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

P.S. if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend tier patron, go to this poll (Best Friend poll, Close Friend poll) and help us choose Mei's hairstyle and dress design. For everyone else, here are the options, and feel free to use the comment section to say which hair + dress you would pick:

I won't say much about the character because who she is and what she does -- together with her nude sprite -- has already been posted as a spoiler post.
Pros: Asian Waifu in WAL!? :love:

Cons: Small booba :cry:

I have no opinion in particular about any of the dresses but I hope hair 5 wins.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.

Chestnut:

Pistachio:

What's next?

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

I am not too worried about the outfit, they have some appeal.
The only hair style I don't like is the first one, but 2 or 5 might be my favorites there. 3 and 6 are also pretty nice.

Reactions: zmbr and gojira667

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.

Chestnut:

Pistachio:

What's next?

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

for me, hair 3, dress 2

Reactions: amsousa

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.

Chestnut:

Pistachio:

What's next?

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

Hair 1 dress 1 for me. What can I say, I'm a short hair lover.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Has it already been posted by chance? Cause I may have missed it.
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.

Chestnut:

Pistachio:

What's next?

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

Dress 3 of that I'm certain.
I actually like all hair 1, 3, 5 but I'm leaning more on number 5.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Pros: Asian Waifu in WAL!? :love:

Cons: Small booba :cry:

I have no opinion in particular about any of the dresses but I hope hair 5 wins.
Hair 5 looks a bit too on the nose for me. 1 and 6 are more what you would expect to see on a asian woman living in a western medieval society

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 2130822
Weekly report 129

Hi, everybody.

Chestnut:

Pistachio:

What's next?

That's all.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

hair 6 and dress 3 would make a good combo IMO, kinda like Mulan out of drag with the Chinese dress pants giving a bit of tomboy appeal which goes well with the smaller bust size.

View attachment poll-mei-design.webp

Last edited:

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
Love the game :D
Such a nice developments in story. Also gypsy witch looks like my gf so hot story :D
After 4 days of playing i reached inner city... So much work but so satifying :D keep up good work you 2 and since relm is so big, i hope it's actualy not 0.8 but more like 0.08 of content.
I think it can become somthing of a legend game similar to Monster girl quest which is somwhat of epic game for my opinion with similar long story and nice devolopment for the time it was made.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Love the game :D
Such a nice developments in story. Also gypsy witch looks like my gf so hot story :D
After 4 days of playing i reached inner city... So much work but so satifying :D keep up good work you 2 and since relm is so big, i hope it's actualy not 0.8 but more like 0.08 of content.
I think it can become somthing of a legend game similar to Monster girl quest which is somwhat of epic game for my opinion with similar long story and nice devolopment for the time it was made.
You do know 0.10 is a thing ? Just because every1 else does 0.9 to 1.0, doesn't mean 0.9 to 0.10 stops existing

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes