Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Any chance they ever hire more people to work in the game?
They already do when it's necessary, this will not speed up the update releases though, considering the level of quality both Piastchio and chestnut wants, updates will always came out only when they think they will be good enough.
Also they have other things to think about since chestnut had a baby few days ago, so gotta be patient and wait until they will be back to work. :)

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
It could go like Holly's story where she repeatedly kicks Lassie's ass until he discovers her weakness that lets him easily take her down, at which point she eagerly spreads her legs for him.

...Though, actually, that's a good argument it'll go in the DEATH BY SNU SNU direction, cause it'd be a bit repetitive to do that story arc twice.
I'm just not looking forward to all the whiny complaints we're gonna hear from dudes yelling "I'm done with this game, they made MC a cUcK!!" because of one girl-on-top scene

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1665787081609.png
Weekly report 127

Hi, everybody.
Happy Friday. I hope you've had a great week and will have an even better weekend.

The baby:
Last Sunday, Chestnut and I had our second daughter, and after spending two nights in the hospital, we came home on Tuesday afternoon, starting work on Wednesday.
So many of you left us kind comments and sent us messages of congratulations, and Chestnut and I are incredibly grateful to all of you. Caring for a newborn is unbelievably time-consuming, and so although we hadn't discussed it much (we thought we still had time), we agree that letting you patrons who have supported our project and have put your trust in us have the right to know of this new responsibility we have put upon ourselves.
I just made it sound like caring for a baby is not something we enjoy, and that isn't the case. Despite the sleep deprivation and the stress, we're desperately in love with our children, and they're our number one priority, but we know we can manage to work on WaL while caring for their needs too (in particular, our newborn's who doesn't even know how to poop properly yet). I'm usually awake through the night, and Chestnut takes over in the morning when I go to bed. Now we have added feeding, changing diapers, etc., to our normal WaL work, and although there will be emergencies, we believe that with time we can get used to a workable routine.

Upcoming poll:
As mentioned in an earlier post, we want you to help us decide the look of one of our new female characters, so you can expect a poll in the final days of this month with different hair (and possibly dress) options. This poll will run for about a week, and we will time it so that both existing and new patrons joining in November can participate in it.

Weekly report:
Last Saturday and the past few days, Chestnut has been working on cutscenes. She's almost done with one of the major events early on in the game; almost, because we have a story-telling sequence (similar to the card-reading in 0.6 or the fairy tale in 0.5) that will be a little challenging, and Chestnut plans to return to it later.
I finished all of the dialogues of the first quest and have been writing the second quest. This doesn't include most of the optional convos, or the hints in the crystal ball, as I usually do those after the main writing is done.
Next week, I will be continuing to write the events of the second quest, and Chestnut wants to keep working on cutscenes. She may also begin designing the options for the upcoming poll.

That's all.
Have a great, great weekend.
Cheers!
P.S. we will post a spoiler image and an art creation video next week.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
We're 2 and a half month's since the last release and looking at their progress tracker I'd estimate it'll be over a year before 0.7 releases. I really hope they split this release in 2 parts so they can have something to show early next year.
If they don't this thread will become unbearable with all the milking lurkers that show up every 6 to 8 months.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Also if they split the release I think it'll allow them a bit more time to focus on their young family. Right now they shouldn't be trying to put in the same hours they normally do as they'll only burn themselves out which won't help nobody.

Reactions: jahall

obtuse

Aug 19, 2020
I may have missed it in this thread, but is there a set of nude character art/assets/images? I’m looking for an easier way to look at the characters rather than spooling through videos!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I may have missed it in this thread, but is there a set of nude character art/assets/images? I’m looking for an easier way to look at the characters rather than spooling through videos!
I only download the compressed versions so I'm not sure if the same is true of the full version, but the compressed version at least has all the art just loose in the game folder for you to peruse at your leisure.

Reactions: obtuse
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes