VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Honestly it remains to be seen whether Gomira is the "DEATH BY SNU SNU" type who wants to pin down the protagonist and ride him until his pelvis is crushed, or the "Red Sonja" submissive type who wants a man who can successfully overpower her. With musclebound hotties from a Proud Warrior Culture characters it can go either way.
But in both versions it is our milk that's being slowly milked

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Y'know, I could have sworn I remembered a line about Gretta saying she's never had any kids with Waldo...
I remember the same thing. Pretty sure it was when you saved her and is one of the lines Lassie monologues. However, it's not there now. No luck searching for 'kid' or 'child' either...

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
Honestly it remains to be seen whether Gomira is the "DEATH BY SNU SNU" type who wants to pin down the protagonist and ride him until his pelvis is crushed, or the "Red Sonja" submissive type who wants a man who can successfully overpower her. With musclebound hotties from a Proud Warrior Culture characters it can go either way.
I'm leaning towards Death By Snu Snu bc how on earth could Lassie defeat Gomira? The only strong part of him is that wonder wang (and his big heart, ofc). She is SO gonna top him

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm leaning towards Death By Snu Snu bc how on earth could Lassie defeat Gomira? The only strong part of him is that wonder wang (and his big heart, ofc). She is SO gonna top him
It could go like Holly's story where she repeatedly kicks Lassie's ass until he discovers her weakness that lets him easily take her down, at which point she eagerly spreads her legs for him.

...Though, actually, that's a good argument it'll go in the DEATH BY SNU SNU direction, cause it'd be a bit repetitive to do that story arc twice.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Funny observation now that you mention that: A House in the Rift has both, but weirdly enough it's the one that's only a little muscly that's all "death by snu snu" whereas it's the one with the "could beat up most men" physique that's the "I live for no reason but to please your mighty meat, my liege" type.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It could go like Holly's story where she repeatedly kicks Lassie's ass until he discovers her weakness that lets him easily take her down, at which point she eagerly spreads her legs for him.

...Though, actually, that's a good argument it'll go in the DEATH BY SNU SNU direction, cause it'd be a bit repetitive to do that story arc twice.
you're all forgetting that Gomira just escaped from prison...and if you remember what gave her the strenght to escape, I'm prone to believe she'd become the "red sonja" type completely devoted to MC's cock and willing to kill anyone thretening to deprive her of it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you're all forgetting that Gomira just escaped from prison...and if you remember what gave her the strenght to escape, I'm prone to believe she'd become the "red sonja" type completely devoted to MC's cock and willing to kill anyone thretening to deprive her of it.
She does seem a bit on the feral side at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Is everything okay? Was just checking patreon and saw there's an update about hospital and a baby?
Baby

Hi everybody.

I'm writing this on my phone while in hospital so the formatting might be off.

Although we never mentioned it, chestnut had been with child these past nine months and this morning she went into labor (almost two weeks before the due date) and our second daughter was born about an hour ago. I'm happy to say that both the mom and the baby are healthy and resting right now.

We weren't sure about sharing this news with our players and supporters because we generally try to keep as much of our private lives out of the dev process as possible (especially when it comes to our children) but we're incredibly happy today, so we decided to tell you the news.

We always wanted to have another child but didn't think it possible for financial reasons, so I just want to thank you all for the support and for making us very happy.

I don't know how this child will impact our work, but I imagine we will have to stop taking Sundays off to cover for some of the necessary parenting work. We're eager to keep what a legend going as good as ever since it is project at love and it has given us so much joy.

we have to be in hospital for at least 2 days(so today and tomorrow) and if all goes well we'll be home on Tuesday. I have my laptop with me but I haven't started it yet and doubt I can work from here anyway.

That's all.
Cheers

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Baby

Hi everybody.

Although we never mentioned it, chestnut had been with child these past nine months and this morning she went into labor (almost two weeks before the due date) and our second daughter was born about an hour ago. I'm happy to say that both the mom and the baby are healthy and resting right now.

We weren't sure about sharing this news with our players and supporters because we generally try to keep as much of our private lives out of the dev process as possible (especially when it comes to our children) but we're incredibly happy today, so we decided to tell you the news.

We always wanted to have another child but didn't think it possible for financial reasons, so I just want to thank you all for the support and for making us very happy.

I don't know how this child will impact our work, but I imagine we will have to stop taking Sundays off to cover for some of the necessary parenting work. We're eager to keep what a legend going as good as ever since it is project at love and it has given us so much joy.

we have to be in hospital for at least 2 days(so today and tomorrow) and if all goes well we'll be home on Tuesday. I have my laptop with me but I haven't started it yet and doubt I can work from here anyway.

That's all.
Cheers
This will DEFINITELY slow down production of the updates but i'm happy for them and the new baby! :giggle:

Reactions: TheDevian

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Baby

Hi everybody.

That's all.
Cheers
Ah that's great news to hear. Glad to hear that mother and daughter are doing well.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Baby

Hi everybody.

That's all.
Cheers
Wow! I'm happy for them this is a beautiful news, hope everything went well for chestnut and wish them the best. :)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes