Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Because you don't have to give birth to be a mommy.
I meant she's not even MILF-type (regardless of giving birth), more like grandmother type face wise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's true for almost every girl in the game. They're all above average size and nicely shaped.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1665183369796.png
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend. A few points before the report:

0.7 hidden photos:
The 0.7 hidden photos poll has been concluded. The winners of the poll are Madeline Goldenbush and the Myrtle+Rose duo, and they will have their photos taken by Lambert, the photographer. To see the detailed results visit here.

Patreon issue:
Some Patreon users are experiencing an issue with their accounts being charged twice for October. If that has happened to you with Magic Nuts, I assure you that that wasn't done by us and that Patreon is aware of the problem and is working on a solution. You can read more about it here.

Weekly report:
This week has been a bit shorter than usual for us because we took Monday and Tuesday off, but we still managed to get some job done and here's a summary of it:
Chestnut:
She finished the sprite of a new female character she had been working on. We posted it as a spoiler image and plan to let Close Friend and Best Friend tier patrons choose her hairstyle (and possibly her clothes). Additionally, she worked on cutscenes from the game's introductory event and did some coloring on the background of the inn.
Pistachio:
Most of my work has been writing more dialogues from Gomira's first quest, and I should be done with it by the end of tomorrow. I also made a few changes to one of the earlier writings to reflect later texts.
Next week's plan:
By the next report, Chestnut wants to have finished the cutscenes of Gomira's introductory event. She also wants to have the inn's backgrounds ready (there are 2 of them).
I will add any new backgrounds Chestnut makes, finish Gomira's first quest, and start with dialogues of the introductory event of the second quest.
That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

ProfN42

Feb 16, 2022
The hidden photos poll for 0.7 has been concluded, and as you see below, the winners are Madeline Goldenbush and the Myrtle-Rose duo.
At last!! :love: I'm sooo torn though... do I want haughty smirking Madeline striptease, eyes glowing as she reads the viewer's horny thoughts? Or chained, stripped, and hollow-eyed near-broken Prisoner Madeline, with Lord Hammerdick's shadow looming over her?or something clever from Magicnuts that I haven't even imagined? I can't wait!

(It's at least a small consolation for being told I have to wait on Mads' story until 2024 bc some people apparently liked a grouchy peasant girl more )

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Y'know, I could have sworn I remembered a line about Gretta saying she's never had any kids with Waldo, but I couldn't remember exactly how it was phrased so I went searching for it. Here's every single line of Gretta's dialogue in the game, no mention of it anywhere:

(Interestingly, it looks like there's a conversation where you can talk to Gretta as she comes out of the gate to look at the ocean again, but it's not accessible in the actual game.)

So yeah, Gretta *could* technically be a MILF... I would say I'm hoping for her to have a cute daughter but I shudder at the thought of what a girl with Waldo's genetics would look like.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Y'know, I could have sworn I remembered a line about Gretta saying she's never had any kids with Waldo, but I couldn't remember exactly how it was phrased so I went searching for it. Here's every single line of Gretta's dialogue in the game, no mention of it anywhere:

(Interestingly, it looks like there's a conversation where you can talk to Gretta as she comes out of the gate to look at the ocean again, but it's not accessible in the actual game.)

So yeah, Gretta *could* technically be a MILF... I would say I'm hoping for her to have a cute daughter but I shudder at the thought of what a girl with Waldo's genetics would look like.
If she had a daughter she'd just look like Gretta. Just like Simone doesnt look that much like her father

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Well, around here, the milf tag doesn't really require kids anyway.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
help
can't move forward. game crashes and i get this
Could be that specific scene ('sex_rose_vag_2_leaves_01.webp') became corrupted either during the download phase or decompression phase. You best option is to do a fresh download and try a different compression tool (such as WinRAR) then load a save from prior to the crash.

As far as I'm aware your save files should be perfectly fine and you won't lose progress from doing a fresh install.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Gomira comes out wearing a cowbell as a choker.
That's hot
Lassie: "What's with the cowbell collar?"

Gomira: "This is the sacred neckwear of my people! Worn only by the strongest and bravest of warriors!"

Lassie: "And the headband with the cow horns and ears?"

Gomira: "Is sacred headdress of my people! One only earns the right to wear this after they single-handedly kill 10 men at once!"

Lassie: "Okay, and what about the cow tail buttplug?"

Gomira: "...Listen, welp, are you going to bend me over and milk me, or are you gonna keep asking stupid questions?"

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Lassie: "What's with the cowbell collar?"

Gomira: "This is the sacred neckwear of my people! Worn only by the strongest and bravest of warriors!"

Lassie: "And the headband with the cow horns and ears?"

Gomira: "Is sacred headdress of my people! One only earns the right to wear this after they single-handedly kill 10 men at once!"

Lassie: "Okay, and what about the cow tail buttplug?"

Gomira: "...Listen, welp, are you going to bend me over and milk me, or are you gonna keep asking stupid questions?"
But she's gonna do the milking...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
But she's gonna do the milking...
Honestly it remains to be seen whether Gomira is the "DEATH BY SNU SNU" type who wants to pin down the protagonist and ride him until his pelvis is crushed, or the "Red Sonja" submissive type who wants a man who can successfully overpower her. With musclebound hotties from a Proud Warrior Culture characters it can go either way.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes