dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
have a route to keep rose as demon will be nice.
that also add more race variety to the character roster.
from human, elf, fairy, orc, maybe turnout myrtle is mermaid, and more

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1664568011629.png
Hi, everybody.

I hope you're doing well. A few points before the report:

0.7 hidden photos poll:

We have published the 0.7 hidden photos poll, and Best Friend tier patrons have already started voting. Here are the options:

At the moment of writing this, Madeline Goldenbush and the Myrtle + Rose duo are ahead, but several more days are left. If you're a Best Friend and haven't participated yet, go here and pick your favorite option.

Subscription billing:

A piece of good news we got this week was Patreon adding subscription billing, meaning that new patrons will not be charged at the beginning of the month irrespective of when they joined, but instead, every month, counting from the day of the month they join, similar to just about any other subscription service.

Weekly report:

Chestnut worked on cutscenes (a video from one of which you can see here: short, extended) and also did a lot of work on one of the new female characters that will be added in 0.7. Working on the storyboards and adding new panels was another thing she did this week.

My plan was to finish the writing of the first quest by the end of this month, and although I'm close and I have written a lot of the dialogues, I haven't managed to finish the quest and doing that will be the focus of my work in the coming days. Additionally, I added new backgrounds to the code and made some edits.

Our plan is to keep working on Gomira's first quest. I will be writing and finishing the dialogues, and Chestnut wants to complete the design of the new female character (we will share her sprite later, probably as a spoiler) and do more cutscenes.

That's all, folks.

Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

P.S. We're going to be taking Monday and Tuesday (the 3rd and 4th of Oct) off for family reasons.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 2074178
Hi, everybody.

I hope you're doing well. A few points before the report:

0.7 hidden photos poll:

We have published the 0.7 hidden photos poll, and Best Friend tier patrons have already started voting. Here are the options:

At the moment of writing this, Madeline Goldenbush and the Myrtle + Rose duo are ahead, but several more days are left. If you're a Best Friend and haven't participated yet, go here and pick your favorite option.

Subscription billing:

A piece of good news we got this week was Patreon adding subscription billing, meaning that new patrons will not be charged at the beginning of the month irrespective of when they joined, but instead, every month, counting from the day of the month they join, similar to just about any other subscription service.

Weekly report:

Chestnut worked on cutscenes (a video from one of which you can see here: short, extended) and also did a lot of work on one of the new female characters that will be added in 0.7. Working on the storyboards and adding new panels was another thing she did this week.

My plan was to finish the writing of the first quest by the end of this month, and although I'm close and I have written a lot of the dialogues, I haven't managed to finish the quest and doing that will be the focus of my work in the coming days. Additionally, I added new backgrounds to the code and made some edits.

Our plan is to keep working on Gomira's first quest. I will be writing and finishing the dialogues, and Chestnut wants to complete the design of the new female character (we will share her sprite later, probably as a spoiler) and do more cutscenes.

That's all, folks.

Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

P.S. We're going to be taking Monday and Tuesday (the 3rd and 4th of Oct) off for family reasons.
They are all lovely, and it will be good anyway, but I am rooting for the redheads, as more or less always.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
View attachment 2061307
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of our work last week:

Chestnut:
She finished the forest background she was working on, worked more on two cutscenes, and designed a new male character, the work-in-progress version of which we shared here.

Pistachio:
My initial plan was to spend the whole week writing as many dialogues from Gomira's first quest as possible, and I'm happy to say that although I also did some coding, I'm about halfway done with the writing of our she-orc's first quest (or will before Monday).
The coding work I did was related to a repeatable event we plan to do for 0.7 involving all of our existing characters, and now that I've coded it, I'm finding it a lot more complicated than I had thought it would be (needing many more writing+posing tasks). While Chestnut and I both love the event and think it'd be a very fantastic addition, I'm a bit wary of feature creep, so I will have to wait and see how we're doing later, and if we see it's as time-consuming as I'm afraid it will be, then perhaps cut its scope (the number of characters featured in it).

What's next?
Next week, Chestnut wants to focus mostly on sprites, aiming to finish all of the sprites taking part in Gomira's intro event. Additionally, she will have to spend a day or so on our storyboards since now that I'm writing stuff, I'm making some changes to the original plan. In the past, we wouldn't go back to redo storyboards after the changes, but we're trying a new approach in 0.7 to see if we can have a more efficient posing phase later. We may have done six releases so far, but we still have a ton to learn.
My plan is to write and edit when necessary. If I can finish all of the dialogues of Gomira's first quest by the following report, I'll be a very happy man.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful wonderful weekend.
Cheers
How many people do you have working on this game?

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes