Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I downloaded it yesterday and finished the whole game in one jacking. The story was truly captivating and the animations are amongst the best i've seen on any h-game. I though i would mind the not so interactive gameplay but it didn't bother me in the end.

Is there a link for the first version of this game that was released? I would love to get a feel of how far the development has come.
Turns out I still have a copy of the first version but there isn't that much to it. Mainly the Maple stuff, myrtle in the water and Lana on the bridge, the first hidden picture was still Maple but it has since been slightly changed.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
No, it's not. That's Netori, not NTR.
NTR is Netorare.
On this site Netorase is not even considered NTR, so there's no way that Netori is going to be.
I invite you to threads were the games are tag as voyeur, and try to tell the pple like babies asking for safe spaces that voyeurism doesn't mean the same as netorare nor netori nor netorase... Good luck.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I invite you to threads were the games are tag as voyeur, and try to tell the pple like babies asking for safe spaces that voyeurism doesn't mean the same as netorare nor netori nor netorase... Good luck.
Yeah, I've seen the whinging and crying go on for pages on a number of games.
Doesn't make them any less wrong, just because they refuse to listen or believe it.
Tag rules are explicitly clear.
If it's not designed to cause jealousy, it's not NTR by this site's definition.
Them getting jealous, does not mean it was designed to cause that. It just means they have a different, much lower tolerance level.
Some might even call it an insecurity...

Last edited:
Reactions: hrimthyrs

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No, it's not. NTR is Netorare.
Being cucked is NTR.
Cucking is Netori.
On this site Netorase is not even considered NTR, so there's no way that Netori is going to be.
Doubt this place adheres to the 3 laws of Japan. My point you quoted still remains : MC won't get his girls touched/stolen/whatever by any other male once you acquire them. He might do the NTR to get them though. Whatever flavour of NTR that might be won't change that this place has 1 tag to regroup 3 different terms

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Doubt this place adheres to the 3 laws of Japan. My point you quoted still remains : MC won't get his girls touched/stolen/whatever by any other male once you acquire them. He might do the NTR to get them though. Whatever flavour of NTR that might be won't change that this place has 1 tag to regroup 3 different terms
"This place" adheres to the rules of this place, funnily enough.
The point I quoted stated that cucking is still NTR. But cucking is not NTR, by the tag rules of this site.
Being cucked & it being designed to make the player jealous, is.
So the MC of this game can cheat and steal other men's wives & women as much as he wants. As long as he's doing the cucking, it won't qualify as NTR.

This place does not just have 1 tag to regroup 3 terms. The "Cheating" tag covers Netori.
There is not really anything specifically for Netorase, but as the only difference is that the MC is happy to be cucked in that genre, I expect it would still qualify for NTR here.

Last edited:

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1663985172160.png
Hi, everybody.
I hope you're all doing well. Here's a summary of our work last week:

Chestnut:
She finished the forest background she was working on, worked more on two cutscenes, and designed a new male character, the work-in-progress version of which we shared here.

Pistachio:
My initial plan was to spend the whole week writing as many dialogues from Gomira's first quest as possible, and I'm happy to say that although I also did some coding, I'm about halfway done with the writing of our she-orc's first quest (or will before Monday).
The coding work I did was related to a repeatable event we plan to do for 0.7 involving all of our existing characters, and now that I've coded it, I'm finding it a lot more complicated than I had thought it would be (needing many more writing+posing tasks). While Chestnut and I both love the event and think it'd be a very fantastic addition, I'm a bit wary of feature creep, so I will have to wait and see how we're doing later, and if we see it's as time-consuming as I'm afraid it will be, then perhaps cut its scope (the number of characters featured in it).

What's next?
Next week, Chestnut wants to focus mostly on sprites, aiming to finish all of the sprites taking part in Gomira's intro event. Additionally, she will have to spend a day or so on our storyboards since now that I'm writing stuff, I'm making some changes to the original plan. In the past, we wouldn't go back to redo storyboards after the changes, but we're trying a new approach in 0.7 to see if we can have a more efficient posing phase later. We may have done six releases so far, but we still have a ton to learn.
My plan is to write and edit when necessary. If I can finish all of the dialogues of Gomira's first quest by the following report, I'll be a very happy man.

That's all, folks.
Have a wonderful wonderful weekend.
Cheers

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes