KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1663365526904.png
Hi, everybody.

I hope you're all doing well and are ready to enjoy a relaxing weekend.
In the final days of this month, we will start the 0.7 hidden photos poll to determine two winners. I know that many of you had joined at or upgraded to the Best Friend tier to participate in the 0.8 content poll, and we want to give the maximum number of people the ability to participate, so we plan to stick to another end-of-the-month poll, beginning on the 28th of September and running for a week until around the 5th of October. This way, both current and new patrons will be able to participate in the poll without anyone having to upgrade or join in the final half of the month. So stay tuned for that if you're interested, bearing in mind that taking part in our hidden photo polls is a Best Friend perk only.
And now, the weekly report:

Chestnut:
Chestnut worked on several cutscenes, one of which we both recorded a small section of for an art-creation video and, when completed, posted as a spoiler with an explanation of the event the cutscene will be used in. She also worked a little on one of the new sprites.

Pistachio:
I spent all my time writing dialogues from events from Gomira's first quest, and showed what I had written to Chestnut and got her feedback to ensure we have a good handle on our new characters. So there has also been some editing. Lastly, I started a list of possible convos with both new and existing characters, and that's something I'll return to later in the development.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut plans to keep working on cutscenes, and she may also try to finish one of the new forest backgrounds (we will have a few).
I, for my part, will be solely writing. I plan to have the first quest's first draft done by the end of this month, which means I should have advanced a lot by the following report.

That's all, folks.
Have a great great weekend.
Cheers

Viressa

May 24, 2018
anyone knows if Serena's mother is on the table? I can never get enough nevernuff babes.
I haven't seen MagicNuts explicitly say she would be a waifu, but I haven't seen them say she wouldn't be either. My guess is yes, but not until the main quest moves to the New Capital at the very least, so don't expect to meet her for 4-5 years (and not get any content from her for another 2-3 years after that.)

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Bonjour Magicnuts,

Pense tu localiser ton jeu en langue Française afin qu'un pays tout entier puisse en profiter ?

Hello Magicnuts,

Do you plan to localize your game in French so that an entire country can enjoy it?
what game is that?

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes