wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I mean story doesn't say anything about she won't work (by work I mean banging dudes for money) after her meeting with mc. Hell why do you think she doesn't work? As we know she tested the bj idea on mc (which she says that she had lots of practice on) and the idea worked. So if that idea worked, how can you guarantee that she won't use it on other customers? Say what??? Ofc we wouldn't see it on screen but nothing in the story tells us that she stopped being a whore currently. I hope it changes in the future. I would really like her to stop being a whore, fall in love with mc and get in relationship with him and join his harem
I would love it if there was a way to avoid her completely and it will not hinder our ability to progress the main story

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oof.
Guess that I still got 0.7 to play next, but then I'll just have to skip 0.8 entirely and go right into waiting a year for version 0.9 of What A Legend!.
Wait, you mean, you don't like the feisty redhead? Too much like looking in a mirror? :ROFLMAO:
(Sorry, huge Ranma fan...lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and Ranma

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Since Holly won for 0.8 I wonder if MagicNuts will have it in the story so you can then use the "Sands Of Time" on Abe and Celestina to make them young again. Or even just Celestina.

Reactions: Broly1997

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Celestina and Dear Celestina are different people (entities?). I don't remember if it was just Abe speculating or not, but he did say that Celestina's late husband created the glasses when they were still young so he could live with Celestina without going insane, so it seems like she's always been insufferable and full of herself. Rejuvenating her isn't going to fix that.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes