preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Two things on that. First, she is a failing prostitute, who is very unpopular with her madam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that it's a 'harem' game ofc there shouldn't be any ntr and I read 'no ntr' on the op already and you know what? I never said anything about ntr whatsoever so I don't know why are you even talk about it? But currently Anne being a whore working in a brothel as a love interest literally conflicts with harem setting. It's a fact and That's all I am saying. If she stops being a whore and go in a loving relationship with mc and join her harem, that's all fine

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
NTR to MC won't happen, stealing girls from other dudes will. NTR is still cucking. Nuts countered themselves
Yeah most of the western adult players doesn't put netori under ntr genre. Me included. This site also doesn't consider it as well. That's about it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
NTR to MC won't happen, stealing girls from other dudes will. NTR is still cucking. Nuts countered themselves
There are three words that can use the NTR abv. But the other two (netori or netoru, and netorase) are not usually called NTR in the west, they are called cheating (cucking someone) and harem (closest thing to cuckqueen), maybe with the yuri tag, though not needed. When someone uses the NTR tag, like they are here, they generally only mean netorare.
Some are trying to get Netorare to be NTRR, netori to be NTL, but they are not catching on.

My guess is that she is going to lose that job, and we will have to help her find a new career, maybe working with Myrtle to make toys, or as a spy, sneaking in to get information from people.

What I want to know is, does fairy magic count as a 'talent', and does that mean he can shrink now at will, if he tried?
I know that it's a 'harem' game ofc there shouldn't be any ntr and I read 'no ntr' on the op already and you know what? I never said anything about ntr whatsoever so I don't know why are you even talk about it? But currently Anne being a whore working in a brothel as a love interest literally conflicts with harem setting. It's a fact and That's all I am saying. If she stops being a whore and go in a loving relationship with mc and join her harem, that's all fine
You said "whoring herself out", that why I bought it up. Saying there is no NTR, means she will not be whoring herself out, at least not any more, because that would be NTR.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What I want to know is, does fairy magic count as a 'talent', and does that mean he can shrink now at will, if he tried?
No, Maple's fairy magic is not a gift. So far, the only gifted people we know are Lana (her gift is already ours now), Serena and Madeline. Also, Sev said that most gifts require practice to be mastered, they aren't like Lana's ghost eye that works automatically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There are three words that can use the NTR abv. But the other two (netori or netoru, and netorase) are not usually called NTR in the west, they are called cheating (cucking someone) and harem (closest thing to cuckqueen), maybe with the yuri tag, though not needed. When someone uses the NTR tag, like they are here, they generally only mean netorare.
Some are trying to get Netorare to be NTRR, netori to be NTL, but they are not catching on.

My guess is that she is going to lose that job, and we will have to help her find a new career, maybe working with Myrtle to make toys, or as a spy, sneaking in to get information from people.

You said "whoring herself out", that why I bought it up. Saying there is no NTR, means she will not be whoring herself out, at least not any more, because that would be NTR.
I mean story doesn't say anything about she won't work (by work I mean banging dudes for money) after her meeting with mc. Hell why do you think she doesn't work? As we know she tested the bj idea on mc (which she says that she had lots of practice on) and the idea worked. So if that idea worked, how can you guarantee that she won't use it on other customers? Say what??? Ofc we wouldn't see it on screen but nothing in the story tells us that she stopped being a whore currently. I hope it changes in the future. I would really like her to stop being a whore, fall in love with mc and get in relationship with him and join his harem

Reactions: Broly1997

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I mean story doesn't say anything about she won't work (by work I mean banging dudes for money) after her meeting with mc. Hell why do you think she doesn't work? As we know she tested the bj idea on mc (which she says that she had lots of practice on) and the idea worked. So if that idea worked, how can you guarantee that she won't use it on other customers? Say what??? Ofc we wouldn't see it on screen but nothing in the story tells us that she stopped being a whore currently. I hope it changes in the future. I would really like her to stop being a whore, fall in love with mc and get in relationship with him and join his harem
Well, her madame wasn't happy with her creations and she has been fired. That we know, so maybe she isn't currently a whore. That said, of course, she's an experienced whore and her bio says that she knows she has a talent for fucking and also that she wants to become the best whore in the world. So... we'll see.

Reactions: TheDevian

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What happens if MC becomes her pimp and he opens his own brothel where she works for him ? Still NTR or another meltdown would ensue ?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
What happens if MC becomes her pimp and he opens his own brothel where she works for him ? Still NTR or another meltdown would ensue ?
not a ntr but not fit in harem games either. I don't think people who likes this kind of games would like their lover interest get whored out to other dudes even tho mc is pimping her. I'm sure this game won't have a thing like that. As it stands her being a whore conflicts with harem settings but pretty sure she will stop being a whore in later stages of the game and fall in love with mc and join his harem. Maybe try your luck in cuck/ntr games if it's your thing?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, her madame wasn't happy with her creations and she has been fired. That we know, so maybe she isn't currently a whore. That said, of course, she's an experienced whore and her bio says that she knows she has a talent for fucking and also that she wants to become the best whore in the world. So... we'll see.
We know she HAS worked (or at least fucked people), but yeah, she pissed off her boss to the point that the MC can't even go in there as a paying customer just by association.

But, once she becomes a love interest (which I presume she is now from a story perspective), she will no longer be "banging other dudes" for money, or anything else, because that would break the No NTR promise made by the team.

While I can see the MC being happy to own a brothel, he grew up in one after all, and all of his moms worked there, but he doesn't need money, and he is going to be way too busy running the kingdom and keeping his women happy. :p
not a ntr but not fit in harem games either. I don't think people who likes this kind of games would like their lover interest get whored out to other dudes even tho mc is pimping her. I'm sure this game won't have a thing like that. As it stands her being a whore conflicts with harem settings but pretty sure she will stop being a whore in later stages of the game and fall in love with mc and join his harem. Maybe try your luck in cuck/ntr games if it's your thing?
If it there to make the player jealous, then it counts according to rules here.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
She hasn't been fired. I don't think the game tell anything about it. Hell she even invites to brothel to test her idea about giving bj to other dudes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She hasn't been fired. I don't think the game tell anything about it. Hell she even invites to brothel to test her idea about giving bj to other dudes
Which was what made her madame mad, IIRC.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
She hasn't been fired. I don't think the game tell anything about it.
What? This might help you to recollect:
Code:
        pov "Hi. I'm a friend of Anne's and I noticed she's not outside welcoming people."
        pov "Can I come in and see her?"

unknown "Anne does not work in this establishment any longer."
        unknown "I only employ respectable whores, not ambitious sluts with costly and stupid ideas."

pov "What? Have you fired Anne?"

unknown "Yes. Now leave and don't loiter in front of my brothel."

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
What? This might help you to recollect:
Code:
        pov "Hi. I'm a friend of Anne's and I noticed she's not outside welcoming people."
        pov "Can I come in and see her?"

unknown "Anne does not work in this establishment any longer."
        unknown "I only employ respectable whores, not ambitious sluts with costly and stupid ideas."

pov "What? Have you fired Anne?"

unknown "Yes. Now leave and don't loiter in front of my brothel."
Oh it seems I didn't reached that point in the game yet. My bad

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
Um i got two .exe files, not sure which one i should be using. Is it the What-a-legend.exe or the What-a-legend-32.exe? I also cant find a 'read me' file, so im not sure which i should use.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, Maple's fairy magic is not a gift. So far, the only gifted people we know are Lana (her gift is already ours now), Serena and Madeline. Also, Sev said that most gifts require practice to be mastered, they aren't like Lana's ghost eye that works automatically.
But it's just what you said, the only gifted people "we know", and as far as I know, it is common knowledge around there not to fuck fairies, so odds are, no one like him every tried.

It's changed now, but when I did it, he didn't know about his gift, there is some dialogue now about how he forgot about it at first until he broke the 'curse', so it doesn't really change the way things play out.

At minimum, it means that he can eat her gift, fuck her, and just not cum inside so when he breaks it, so he won't launch her again. lol

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes