moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Celestina and Dear Celestina are different people (entities?). I don't remember if it was just Abe speculating or not, but he did say that Celestina's late husband created the glasses when they were still young so he could live with Celestina without going insane, so it seems like she's always been insufferable and full of herself. Rejuvenating her isn't going to fix that.
Not exactly. He only says that the rumor was that Callisto was involved with demons; when Abe saved him and the glasses, the glasses stopped working for Callisto and he just couldn't bear her actual wife. So yeah, the young Celestina is not the same Dear Celestina we can see with the glasses on, but there's no word about who made them in the first place and we don't know when Callisto got them

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Not exactly. He only says that the rumor was that Callisto was involved with demons; when Abe saved him and the glasses, the glasses stopped working for Callisto and he just couldn't bear her actual wife. So yeah, the young Celestina is not the same Dear Celestina we can see with the glasses on, but there's no word about who made them in the first place and we don't know when Callisto got them
Hmmm, maybe you could do something about taking the glass's and merging the Dear Celestina into Celestina where it does not fully overwrite Celestina but she is much nicer person after the fork is merged back in.

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
The thing is that I've seen that 'bug' reported several times and it always had something to do with having a mod installed before reaching that point during normal gameplay. If I've understood you correctly, you only installed the mod after experiencing the bug, to see how to bypass it?
sorry for the delay, got tired from a project of bug hunting.
for what you asked: yes. i used the mod after finding no answers from the forum to check what i might have been missing.
i`ll wait next major update. in case i still have issue i`ll download one of the saves you guys had donated.

and for all of those whom laughs at the mod unlocker. some use it to see entire story. to check latest changes.:unsure:
I love this game for the double gallery, for the sex option and story option so you can be reminded.
Alot of game fail to do this. it`s pretty annoying, especially when its choice based story.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I missed the presentation of the poll, but was it stated if Celestina will be included in the Holly update?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I missed the presentation of the poll, but was it stated if Celestina will be included in the Holly update?
Celestina is now an independent character. She may show up in other characters' stories as she did in Rose's but her lewd scenes will be part of her own update. However, she wasn't included as an option in this last poll.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I downloaded it yesterday and finished the whole game in one jacking. The story was truly captivating and the animations are amongst the best i've seen on any h-game. I though i would mind the not so interactive gameplay but it didn't bother me in the end.

Is there a link for the first version of this game that was released? I would love to get a feel of how far the development has come.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Just found this gem! Made by a happily married couple!?
WHAT A LEGEND INDEED!
Will try it out when pregnancy is added.
Your gonna be waiting for a while then. Pregnancy isn't likely to be added to the game until near the end and we arent even half way through development. Right now each update is just focusing on one LI.

There's enough content in the game already, you might as well play it now instead of waiting 3-4 years

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes