DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
Started three new games, only getting to her, and the mushroom does appear every Night/Late Night even if I pass time and don't check on it.

My main/first save though, no mushroom appears on the Pixie Path at Night or Late Night. The "What should I do next?" in the hint is blank. My conjecture is that the mushroom dissappears as a result of advancing the other quests, locking Maple out.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Started three new games, only getting to her, and the mushroom does appear every Night/Late Night even if I pass time and don't check on it.

My main/first save though, no mushroom appears on the Pixie Path at Night or Late Night. The "What should I do next?" in the hint is blank. My conjecture is that the mushroom dissappears as a result of advancing the other quests, locking Maple out.
That's weird, it seems you may have found a rare bug. That behavior is totally not intended, there should be no restrictions for Maple and it's quite strange that the hint system goes blank. Could you please upload that save so the devs can take a look at it?

Also, I'm assuming you don't have any mods installed? That could break the usual game flow

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Oh, I do have the Brandy gallery unlocker mod. It shouldn't affect the game flow, should it?
Here is the save, in any event.
Sadly it makes a mess on the gameflow, I can't quite understand how it was made but there's at least a couple of known instances where having the mod leads to content blocks during normal play. This one I didn't know about, though

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Sadly it makes a mess on the gameflow, I can't quite understand how it was made but there's at least a couple of known instances where having the mod leads to content blocks during normal play. This one I didn't know about, though
It just overrides some of the crystal/shards screens with all buttons unlocked.

For Maple this lets you watch sex_maple_vag_1_label whenever you want. The culmination of that scene results in maple_vag1 being set (q_maple_reward complete). The mushroom only shows up if: not on her day off, finished cocoon quest, night time and not maple_vag1.

No surprise it breaks things. The mod should have been saving then restoring any existing quest variables...

Reactions: moskyx

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
More precisely, checking the scenes on the Crystal Ball after installing the gallery unlocker mod breaks the game. So it's OK to install it if you want to watch the scenes and don't care for the story, but then forget about playing that copy of the game anymore. You'd need to delete your modded version and unzip the original whole thing again - and even your saves may be corrupted.

This is a linear game and you won't miss any scene on your playthrough, so installing that mod if you are willing to play the game is pointless -and, as you can see, actually counterproductive.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
MC is an orphan abandoned at a brothel. The workers there adopt him and he considers them his "moms." There's no sexual content with them and there's not likely to be. Sorry.
Well, it is possible that the 'moms' might show back up, if nothing else, they were about to all fuck him for his 18th birthday, but then he would have lost all of his motivation to go on his adventure.
That said, I don't know if we will ever find out who his real parents are, though that could be part of the main story at some point.

Reactions: KillerBee487
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes