mrcong

Nov 18, 2019
Hi guys, I've completed the Simmone storyline, but now I can't join the Mansion. Is that the Cursed Mansion in the village right?
1675007030780.png 1675007055306.png

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Why would it be? The developers publish a weekly progress report, doesn't really matter that the progress itself is fairly slow when it remains in active development.
The progress is about the same as it's always been. It's just that this update is the largest they've ever attempted. The last time I made a rough calculation on when the release will land. I believe it was looking like November of this year so we've still got a while to go yet.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The progress is about the same as it's always been. It's just that this update is the largest they've ever attempted. The last time I made a rough calculation on when the release will land. I believe it was looking like November of this year so we've still got a while to go yet.
A new baby and the male developer's health issues haven't helped.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We got the last build 9 months after it started. They got a baby since then. So you can go to the OP, check the date and add at least a year on that date. You'd probably guesstimate too low anyway

Reactions: TheDevian

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Is the 'Chestnut' working on this game the same person who's working on LOP (Lesson of Passion) games?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is the 'Chestnut' working on this game the same person who's working on LOP (Lesson of Passion) games?
Random named dude who works on 3D games for a pay-per-game company is obviously the same dude who codes art made by his wife in a Renpy game they started together. I see nothing wrong in that

• Haha

An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
So since there's a huge gap between the post before mine and the posts before that, how is the progress on it? I want to subscribe on Patreon but it was only a few posts ago in this thread that people were complaining about no progress.

Edit: Oh god, please kill me. I'm drinking and got mixed up with the post dates and the user join dates, lol. But still, how is the progress on this? If it's regular I'll sub.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
So since there's a huge gap between the post before mine and the posts before that, how is the progress on it? I want to subscribe on Patreon but it was only a few posts ago in this thread that people were complaining about no progress.

Edit: Oh god, please kill me. I'm drinking and got mixed up with the post dates and the user join dates, lol. But still, how is the progress on this? If it's regular I'll sub.
He writes the update weekly here, also, you can easily track the update progress by searching the game's name on google :v

An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah I've been on the Patreon page. But what I mean is, I can see various bar charts showing how far through to 0.7 they are but that offers no timeframe. It's like seeing a screenshot of a game installation being at 15%, you know it's 15% there but how long in time? Maybe each 1% takes a day, an hour, a month, etc. That's all I was wondering. How long has it taken each new update to come out. All the Patreon posts are hidden apart from the progress "screencap" so I can't see how often it's updated afaik.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Or just click the Patreon link in the OP and check the progress tracker ...................
Yeah I've been on the Patreon page. But what I mean is, I can see various bar charts showing how far through to 0.7 they are but that offers no timeframe. It's like seeing a screenshot of a game installation being at 15%, you know it's 15% there but how long in time? Maybe each 1% takes a day, an hour, a month, etc. That's all I was wondering. How long has it taken each new update to come out. All the Patreon posts are hidden apart from the progress "screencap" so I can't see how often it's updated afaik.
Its very slow as there are only 2 dev (as you knew) so, I personally think we will have to wait for ... uhmm ... at least 3-4 months. Just be patient ... a nice game requires nice patience.

Reactions: An'neryi

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
A brief summary of the content added so far:

0.1 (May 2020): Intro main story (ends with the MC giving the rabbit to Lana), Maple's first quest.
0.2 (July 2020): Main story 1 (ends with the MC getting released from the Old Capital's dungeon after meeting Gomira and Lady Mad)
0.3 (September 2020): Holly's first quest, Serena's reward.
0.4 (February 2021): Myrtle's full story
0.5 (September 2021): Main story 2 (ends with the MC telling Lana about Serena and the Goldenbush ring going missing)
0.6 (July 2022): Rose's full story

0.4, 0.5 and 0.6 (these updates follow the current model of releasing a full story per chapter) have roughly added 750MB-950MB-1.1GB respectively to the current filesize.

An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
Okay, thanks for the informative replies. I'll sub then since I've got a lot of enjoyment out of this game. It's a bit vanilla for my taste but that's obviously what they going for and they're doing it well.

Edit: Though my three favourite girls are Gretta, the Orc girl and Lady Goldbush and they have the least content. Thigh they're all really hot, so congrats on that.
It'll be worth it when it comes, I'm sure.

Edit 2: I've subbed but where do I send my avatar for inclusion in the next release? The link on the site just links to the front page of the Patreon.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes