Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
A brief summary of the content added so far:

0.1 (May 2020): Intro main story (ends with the MC giving the rabbit to Lana), Maple's first quest.
0.2 (July 2020): Main story 1 (ends with the MC getting released from the Old Capital's dungeon after meeting Gomira and Lady Mad)
0.3 (September 2020): Holly's first quest, Serena's reward.
0.4 (February 2021): Myrtle's full story
0.5 (September 2021): Main story 2 (ends with the MC telling Lana about Serena and the Goldenbush ring going missing)
0.6 (July 2022): Rose's full story

0.4, 0.5 and 0.6 (these updates follow the current model of releasing a full story per chapter) have roughly added 750MB-950MB-1.1GB respectively to the current filesize.

Hmmm.. Looks like every update takes longer time than the previous one. Guess this update will release around Sep-Oct of 2023.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1675543323281.png
Weekly report 143

Hi, everybody.

I hope you're all doing well. Many of you left comments on the last week's report, and every single one of them contained words of support and encouragement; thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm much better than how I was last week and have been careful to follow all medical instructions, including complete rest. Fortunately, since I work with a laptop, I've been able to work from bed. Here's a summary of that work:

I first added the sprite elements Chestnut had created earlier to the game, coding them in and testing them to make sure they worked well. Then, I proceeded to continue posing dialogues and scenes from Rose's first quest (right after the intro), editing the text as necessary.

We didn't advance any art tasks last week because Chestnut has been extremely busy doing everything at home all by herself. She says she's positive she can get back on track next week and plans to record a video. We're not too worried about this since, for the last update, she finished her work several weeks before me, so we're sure she can catch up.

That's all we have, and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful week.
Cheers

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry, I have to say it:
When I read the names Chestnut and Pistachio, I think of them as equine names.

Reactions: WSmith

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Hmmm.. Looks like every update takes longer time than the previous one. Guess this update will release around Sep-Oct of 2023.
i think it would be surreal if this game ever ended up completed and polished. This sort of games always start off showing great promise and never end up delivering. It's too much work over the years I guess and they probably have other jobs

look at summertimesaga for one, tech update for 3 years lmao

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i think it would be surreal if this game ever ended up completed and polished. This sort of games always start off showing great promise and never end up delivering. It's too much work over the years I guess and they probably have other jobs

Lmao indeed when it'll be 2 years at the end of March .................. If you're gonna spread hot garbage, at least make it closer to reality

Dec 15, 2022

What is your problem, go to the website, you can follow the progress, it's updated weekly. Cannot say that for many other games...

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
Dec 15, 2022
As of today, 10/FEB/2023 since OP hasn't updated the progress tracker on the front page since August last year. Got this from their website.
View attachment 2379925

Since the last time I posted this was on january 20, so roughly 20 days.

19 new edit
1 new debug
20 new total polish

5 new arts.
3 new codes
8 new posings
1 new audio
17 total content

It's moving, but it will take a long time...

Reactions: amsousa

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Since the last time I posted this was on january 20, so roughly 20 days.

19 new edit
1 new debug
20 new total polish

5 new arts.
3 new codes
8 new posings
1 new audio
17 total content

It's moving, but it will take a long time...
Yeah this game is kind of the epitome of delayed gratification, but it is the price we pay.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1676068629293.png
Weekly report 144
Hi, everybody.

I hope you're all doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend. We're doing good, improving every day, and although some days are better than others, we're advancing and slowly getting back on track.

Chestnut was still busy this week (something that can't be helped at least until the first half of March), but she worked on a few artworks, one of which was a variation in a new background (we posted a video from it here).

I spent most of my time working on a biggish event from the middle part of the first quest. It's a complicated event with a lot of characters, and getting it right has been challenging, but I think I've got it (I still have to work on it tonight and tomorrow, but the difficult section is done). In addition to that, I also added sound effects to the intro.

For the coming week, I want to continue to pose scenes, and Chestnut plans to keep working on the cutscene she started this week and complete it. Additionally, I have a list of new hands I need for the MC, Gomira, and other characters that I will need her to draw.

That's all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
How far along is this game, and is there a projected endpoint for this game?
Development is rather slow. We are at best only 20% done with the game itself. Updates seem to take around 8 or 9 months and focus on individual characters. Characters either have most of the content already in the game or barely any at all. Right now only about about 3 characters have content that are mostly done while a couple of other characters have about one or two scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Tyzorak

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
How far along is this game, and is there a projected endpoint for this game?
This type of game is hard to put an end date on, as it's not a linear story with a beginning middle and end. It's an open sandbox world.
What that means is the game is made up of 2 story elements. The first element is the main story itself which could be the closest to a standard story. This will most likely take the longest to complete and is being done in fairly large parts. The second element is the side quest storys. Which usually takes the form of one of the lady's in the game and it generally involves a fairly substantial story of its own (hence the long update times) and usually once the update drops its a completed story for said lady.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes