moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You're not too far off. We're on version 6 now, and the game was launched - or at least its F95zone thread was started - in January 2019.
You sure? OP reads May 1, 2020.

That said, it's actually true that the development began back in 2019.

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
ngl the amount of content in this game was disappointing considering how enormous the world is. It's off to a great start tho, the characters are hot and art is beautiful. Wishing good luck to the devs in the future!

• Angry
Reactions: polycentric

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ngl the amount of content in this game was disappointing considering how enormous the world is. It's off to a great start tho, the characters are hot and art is beautiful. Wishing good luck to the devs in the future!
"Amount of content is disappointing" : from a game in its 6th update and who has 3 routes done ...... Like really dude

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
"Amount of content is diappointing" : from a game in its 6th update and who has 3 routes done ...... Like really dude
It's been out for 2 and a half years. But I was talking more about how big the map is, it felt like more was in store. Enjoyed it so far but that doesn't change it felt while playing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's been out for 2 and a half years. But I was talking more about how big the map is, it felt like more was in store. Enjoyed it so far but that doesn't change it felt while playing.
Considering that most of those locations were only added in the last update.... Yeah, it seems like there is a lot to go, and really, it could keep expanding, if enough supporters want that.

But either way, good work takes time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know 0.5 to 0.6 took ~9 months ? And that 0.7 will probably take longer than that ? Time/content ratio doesn't mean anything

Reactions: TheDevian

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
You do know 0.5 to 0.6 took ~9 months ? And that 0.7 will probably take longer than that ? Time/content ratio doesn't mean anything
I hear that but after seeing it amongst the top rated games on this site for all this time, when I finally got round to playing it I was expecting more content with more girls. I found it disappointing but its not a knock to the devs. Tbh with good games its never enough when it’s over

allah88

Dec 8, 2019
I hear that but after seeing it amongst the top rated games on this site for all this time, when I finally got round to playing it I was expecting more content with more girls. I found it disappointing but its not a knock to the devs. Tbh with good games its never enough when it’s over
Yeah, they need to expand somehow. This game is a work of art but a lot of potential is being lost here. If it takes more than a decade to finish that is so much time invested by the devs for one game, and a lot of potential players are going to be turned off by the wait. And at this rate that wouldn't even be enough to develop all the locations already introduced.

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah, they need to expand somehow. This game is a work of art but a lot of potential is being lost here. If it takes more than a decade to finish that is so much time invested by the devs for one game, and a lot of potential players are going to be turned off by the wait. And at this rate that wouldn't even be enough to develop all the locations already introduced.
Not a problem, new ones will come. Only question is, if the graphics will be outdated by then. But they don't do it for money, they do it just for fun and as a thank you. So be glad that they continue the story at all.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You sure? OP reads May 1, 2020.

That said, it's actually true that the development began back in 2019.
My mistake. I was looking at the date in the left-hand margin, but that's the date when the Magicnuts account on F95zone started.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Reactions: david449

david449

Jan 3, 2019
By spending just a bit of time using the search box of this site of course, the source are members who leaks news and things that are happening around Patreon...

But ended like this...

So, after Gomira's The Orc update, the next one will be Holly.
great, thank you..

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes