Abadd0n

Apr 7, 2019
I am not shocked that this game take a long time to develop.
With artwork this good and being made by only two people, it will take a while.

Reactions: TheDevian

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It'll be at least 2030 by the time they're finished with all the girls they currently have, and by the sound of it they intend to introduce enough girls to at least double the size of the harem by the end.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
It'll be at least 2030 by the time they're finished with all the girls they currently have, and by the sound of it they intend to introduce enough girls to at least double the size of the harem by the end.
I always like it better if they just finish what they have/plan to have, and then later either add new stuff when it's completely done, or make a sequel.

Games like Summertime Saga, where they just keep adding things, make it feel like the game barely gets further than 50% constantly, even though even in SS case it's not true because they did finish the main story somewhat, it still feels like it never really gets anywhere.

Wish devs would just make smaller projects, finish them, make a new one or write it as a sequel.

Reactions: JJGomes

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Devs stated some time ago that Main Story needs about 2-3 more updates to be finished, everything else is just side content that was also planned in advance. Now, if patrons keep voting for that side content to be added, well, that's on them. They are getting what they want from the game.

I think people should reconsider what's their concept of a 'completed' game, and why is so important to them.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Devs stated some time ago that Main Story needs about 2-3 more updates to be finished, everything else is just side content that was also planned in advance. Now, if patrons keep voting for that side content to be added, well, that's on them. They are getting what they want from the game.

I think people should reconsider what's their concept of a 'completed' game, and why is so important to them.
For me it's not so much the game itself, but more that if base characters have their stories and scenes 60% complete, I'd rather see them finished than to add new ones.

So far I don't have anything to complain about when it comes to this game though.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Patreons must have been voted to make this game in the next summertime limitlessness saga ;v (With a hell of side quest forgetting about main goal, choose a girl for the prom :KEK:)... In this case, with so many destinations, more accurate the Fate read on his palm will become true, as "Father of Many" before resolving Main Story :BootyTime:...

PS. That universe could have problems of endogamia at the end of this story :HideThePain:

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I am going to take that as a "I didn't even bother to play the 1st 30 secs, otherwise I would feel way too ashamed to come here and ask such a lame question, maybe I should uninstall my account"
Pretty lame answer actually. The game's intro doesn't state that MC doesn't have biological mother at all, only that she left him at the door of brothel (nextdoor to church :D). So, maybe it's you who should uninstall your account.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pretty lame answer actually. The game's intro doesn't state that MC doesn't have biological mother at all, only that she left him at the door of brothel (nextdoor to church :D). So, maybe it's you who should uninstall your account.
Have you even read what the dude asked ? If MC's mom dumped him ~20 years ago to never be seen again, do you really think she'll come back at random in a future update just to have wincest with him ? You don't need to answer

Dec 15, 2022
Have you even read what the dude asked ? If MC's mom dumped him ~20 years ago to never be seen again, do you really think she'll come back at random in a future update just to have wincest with him ? You don't need to answer
It would be interesting to find out more about her...

Because why else does he have powers?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I would say closer to 10 given that it only updates about once a year
You're not too far off. We're on version 6 now, and the game was launched - or at least its F95zone thread was started - in January 2019.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes